How to fake steam numeric id?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to fake steam numeric id?
I got banned from a server and I wanna rejoin with my datasave, how can I fake steam numeric id?
you need to change the string name for getting the steam id to something you can use in vs. Then you can set your steam id to anything you want on the main menu if you add it to a function or button. This is all the info im giving, learn the rest.
Thank u so much for ur reply . It's way to complex for me to understand how vs works, is there a possible way to achieve it by using cheat engine?
Quote Originally Posted by kshatriya View Post
Thank u so much for ur reply . It's way to complex for me to understand how vs works, is there a possible way to achieve it by using cheat engine?
No. /TooShort
have you tried appealing your ban?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?