How to fake lag

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to fake lag
Okay I am going to try to explain the best way I can, Okay so.

First make sure that this is a melee only match cos fake lagging in a firearms match would be useless.

Ok go find a spot that you think a enemy might spot and try to hs you while you 'Lag'

Then hold w and s at the same time as holding shift.

I think this parts self explanatory just fake lag and wait for your enemy to come try hs you stop lagging and well kill them....

Thank me if i helped
Should be useful to kill oncoming noobs who try and get free kills.
useless caause ur SS dont show up and u dont describe this as good as u could NO THANKS
Quote Originally Posted by mxshwarz View Post
useless caause ur SS dont show up and u dont describe this as good as u could NO THANKS
I get what he means.

When you hold W and S and Shift together it makes it look like your moving back and forth on the same space which looks almost like you lagging.
Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
I get what he means.

When you hold W and S and Shift together it makes it look like your moving back and forth on the same space which looks almost like you lagging.
You got it usefull for choobs who try to get free kills when you 'lag'

Quote Originally Posted by symbolic123 View Post
Should be useful to kill oncoming noobs who try and get free kills.
Indeed it would xD

Uhhh thanks anyone? come on help a choob out
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?