Simple tag

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Simple tag
Just a quick tag I made in my after school Graphics class.
Uploaded it to tinypic and forgot to post it.
Just made purely from a splatter brush set I downloaded.
great job, looks good, i'd say 8.5/10
All u did was have a white bg, added render, put some splatters and a blue light with a b&w gradient too basic but it really looks nice
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
All u did was have a white bg, added render, put some splatters and a blue light with a b&w gradient too basic but it really looks nice
Nigga please.
You forgot my little pencil tool lines for the added lightning thingys :P
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
Nigga please.
You forgot my little pencil tool lines for the added lightning thingys :P
didn't notice that
That effing owns. I dont care what anyone says you are my fav sig maker.

20/10
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
That effing owns. I dont care what anyone says you are my fav sig maker.

20/10
+1 .
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
That effing owns. I dont care what anyone says you are my fav sig maker.

666/10
yeahh? what he said ^
same as lostie

bsg ftw

10.5/10 o.o
Basic, Simplistic, Plain.
Yet, so awesome?
On the left side of the render is a white line which makes it look weird, poor rendering much
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
On the left side of the render is a white line which makes it look weird, poor rendering much
Don't tell everyone >___>
HAHAHAHHAHAAH I HAZ FOUND OUT j00 SECRETZ! j00 haze beEn exp0sed!
pffft thats just abnormal lighting.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
pffft thats just abnormal lighting.
Exactly.
This man knows his tags.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us