Thumbs upSoldMid-level Account with 3 Char Slots + Rare Pet

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Mid-level Account with 3 Char Slots + Rare Pet
Do not add me if you are not willing to go first, or unless you are willing to contact a middle man. Please note that the email will not come with the account.

Buy out price: $60 (updated!). Since it does not come with the email I will be willing to accept offers.

This account includes the following:

1x 7/8 wizard
1x warrior, 1/8
1x Empty character slot. Total of 3 character slots.

1x max rare pet, with hp/mp/savage.
1x rare pet (different species from 1st pet) that's 70/13/3, electric/heal/savage
1x Rare level pet yard.

3x vault spaces.
Various UTs (check pictures), including a full mad lab set.

2x backpacks (in gift chests)
various cloths/dyes/boosters/potions (see pictures).

Pictures/proof of ownership:





I accept only Paypal, which must be sent as a gift to friends/family, with the note "gift". This is a requirement, and I will refund the money without giving you the account details should you do this.

Skype: kialandi132

Please note that, with the exception of the above scenario, there will be no refunds.
Thanks mods for fixing the problem, I realized I could edit it on a different browser though.
This is probably around $40-$50. Definitely nothing over it. You only have 3 character slots and 3 vaults and very few UTs. The only thing that makes this account worth something is the pet.

Hide your e-mail.
Quote Originally Posted by Kia8 View Post
Do not add me if you are not willing to go first, or unless you are willing to contact a middle man. Please note that the email will not come with the account.

1) Hide that e-mail.
2) That price is WAY to high.
3) No one is going to buy it if it doesen't come with email, go ask Kabam for a change.
Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post

1) Hide that e-mail.
2) That price is WAY to high.
3) No one is going to buy it if it doesen't come with email, go ask Kabam for a change.
I appreciate that first one, I didn't even notice the email.
My buyout was pretty ridiculous, but I'm in no hurry, and people are free to offer whatever they feel it's worth.
I asked them for one, a year later and still haven't even gotten a reply.
Well, nothing to do about it :/
It's a miracle! I decided for the sake of it to request again that they change it, and this time they actually did!
The email now comes with the account! #bump
Bumperino.
Bumping.
/10char
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?