[NA] $20 ONLY! Fresh Unranked Level 30 NA League of Legends Accounts! $20 ONLY!
Hello, I am selling fresh unranked level 30 NA League of Legends accounts!
Skype: EllieGold808
Server: NA only
Price: $20 - CHEAP!
I will also price match if you find a better deal from another seller.
Payment: Amazon Gift Cards ONLY
Account Includes:
- No Verified Email (meaning you will be the sole owner once you verify your email)
- 0 - 400 RP
- 23,000 - 30,000+ IP
- No champions purchased (except Soraka)
- No skins purchased.
- 2 Rune Pages, No Runes
- I am the only person that has/had info to the accounts.
Skype: EllieGold808
Add me if you want to buy or have any questions!
Skype: EllieGold808
Server: NA only
Price: $20 - CHEAP!
I will also price match if you find a better deal from another seller.
Payment: Amazon Gift Cards ONLY
Account Includes:
- No Verified Email (meaning you will be the sole owner once you verify your email)
- 0 - 400 RP
- 23,000 - 30,000+ IP
- No champions purchased (except Soraka)
- No skins purchased.
- 2 Rune Pages, No Runes
- I am the only person that has/had info to the accounts.
Skype: EllieGold808
Add me if you want to buy or have any questions!



