So worth for $4

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
So worth for $4
Man I bought this Wifi usb off ebay
I'd say my $4 is well spent, dont you think so guys?

Even my phone is fucking faster than this shit LOL
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
Even my phone is fucking faster than this shit LOL
I can't believe what you just did.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


I can't believe what you just did.
wat?

Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
Its fucking 2014 and fibre is out, jesus fucking christ
you act like people got money, you wanna get me google fiber?
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
I can't believe what you just did.[/B]
wat?



you act like people got money, you wanna get me google fiber?[/QUOTE]

Normal fibre is 50 + tv+phone+hd channels+3d channels. Idk what are u trying to say
[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"]
Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
[SIZE="2"]

wat?



you act like people got money, you wanna get me google fiber?




thought you meant google fiber but shit still. you wanna buy me it?
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post




thought you meant google fiber but shit still. you wanna buy me it?
Lol ask your parents or work and upgrade your Internet.
Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post


Lol ask your parents or work and upgrade your Internet.
They broke too.
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post


They broke too.
Its fucking $70 bucks for most fastest blazing internet on earth.... Also I wanna fuck the chick that's your avatar I just wanted to put that out there
Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
Its fucking $70 bucks for most fastest blazing internet on earth.... Also I wanna fuck the chick that's your avatar I just wanted to put that out there
Google fiber is.
seems like you are fucking bored :\
Its fucking 2014 and fibre is out, jesus fucking christ
i can set you up with some internet XD dunno what the price is on google fibre wish i could have it but im in uk D:
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
i can set you up with some internet XD dunno what the price is on google fibre wish i could have it but im in uk D:
XdXDxdDXXDXdXdxddXDdXdxDdXdxdxddxdXDdXDxddXDxddXdx dxddxdxDxddxdXDxddXdXDXDdXdXDdXdXdXDxDdxdXDxddxdxD xddxdxddxdxdxd

Shut the fuck up you autistic twat.
Now upload cracks 4 us
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?