Man I bought this Wifi usb off ebay
I'd say my $4 is well spent, dont you think so guys?
Even my phone is fucking faster than this shit LOL
Originally Posted by GBot!
Even my phone is fucking faster than this shit LOL
I can't believe what you just did.
Originally Posted by -Lame
I can't believe what you just did.
wat?
Originally Posted by bibi
Its fucking 2014 and fibre is out, jesus fucking christ
you act like people got money, you wanna get me google fiber?
Originally Posted by GBot!
I can't believe what you just did.[/B]
wat?
you act like people got money, you wanna get me google fiber?[/QUOTE]
Normal fibre is 50 + tv+phone+hd channels+3d channels. Idk what are u trying to say[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"]
Originally Posted by bibi
[SIZE="2"]
wat?
you act like people got money, you wanna get me google fiber?
thought you meant google fiber but shit still. you wanna buy me it?
Originally Posted by GBot!
thought you meant google fiber but shit still. you wanna buy me it?
Lol ask your parents or work and upgrade your Internet.
Originally Posted by bibi
Lol ask your parents or work and upgrade your Internet.
They broke too.
Originally Posted by GBot!
They broke too.
Its fucking $70 bucks for most fastest blazing internet on earth.... Also I wanna fuck the chick that's your avatar I just wanted to put that out there
Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep
Its fucking $70 bucks for most fastest blazing internet on earth.... Also I wanna fuck the chick that's your avatar I just wanted to put that out there
Google fiber is.
seems like you are fucking bored :\
Its fucking 2014 and fibre is out, jesus fucking christ
i can set you up with some internet XD dunno what the price is on google fibre wish i could have it but im in uk D:
Originally Posted by thisisreal34
i can set you up with some internet XD dunno what the price is on google fibre wish i could have it but im in uk D: