CS:GO Boosting [Hacks Are Used]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Boosting [Hacks Are Used]
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive BOOSTING

Rates:

1 win: $2 - through paypal or a CSGO key

Price is negotiable!

I will be using private hacks.

Payment is made after each win, if we lose (versing a good group or hacker) that game wont count and the next will be free!

1 vouch game is available to a suitable member

Add me on skype: birdboy628 to discuss about it!
Added and are discussing now. Should be doing some games very soon.
added discussing on skype
Quote Originally Posted by mitty_moo View Post
@Raple @Color mind taking a vouch?
You're only allowed to boost once every 24 hours since last post, I may take a vouch after school in about 8 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


You're only allowed to boost once every 24 hours since last post, I may take a vouch after school in about 8 hours.
Would you mind adding me?
Quote Originally Posted by mitty_moo View Post
Would you mind adding me?
Added but to late to do a game now.
Bump, ready for you!
Bump available!
Bump, I wanna boost YOU!
Boosting now, if only people added me
Added on skype, he is boosting from my own account
Bump, i ned mre castomers.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?