HelpMcProHosting Server Hacking

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
McProHosting Server Hacking
Hey guys I was helping this dude with some MobArena permissions so he gave me FTP access but changed his password after I got done. He also added me to his files so I can stop start and restart server pretty much. I am also opped on his server. I am wondering if through any of the things i mentioned I could get the password of his FTP access. I have been trying alot of stuff but most do not work.I also forgot to put in an infected plugin so I can't use that method....
Unless you have access to his e-mail, this isn't possible.
I was worried that I couldn't....
Quote Originally Posted by CODfan3221 View Post
I was worried that I couldn't....
There's always the possibility of filing a dispute with McProHosting but I doubt they would listen to you versus their client.
I will most likely just get him to allow me FTP again and infect a plugin.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us