Hook into a game
So I posted a question about reading a value of an emulated game awhile back, got this response.
I've progressed a fair bit in C++, up to function declarations, parameters and arguments, and returning a value from a function. I don't think I'm anywhere close enough to being able to do the quote but can someone point me into the direction I need to be moving in order to be able to do stuff like this?
Or give me a snippit of code with some decent comments?
I've progressed a fair bit in C++, up to function declarations, parameters and arguments, and returning a value from a function. I don't think I'm anywhere close enough to being able to do the quote but can someone point me into the direction I need to be moving in order to be able to do stuff like this?
Or give me a snippit of code with some decent comments?


