ecchi/harem recommendation?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
ecchi/harem recommendation?
hi i would like some ecchi and harem recommendations no hentai =/ there is no story to it just sex fuck that leave your recommendations down below please
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
hi i would like some ecchi and harem recommendations no hentai =/ there is no story to it just sex fuck that leave your recommendations down below please
There is no sex fuck?, you want some ecchi harem with sex or no sex?
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
There is no sex fuck?, you want some ecchi harem with sex or no sex?
either one just not full hentai O.o
Try bakemonogatari
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Try bakemonogatari
The only right answer.
Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
The only right answer.
Try Madoka.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Try Madoka.
HOT LESBIAN SEX 11/10
I say Ikkitousen, Hyakka Ryouran Season 1 and 2 and High School DxD
You should familiarize yourself/watch the generic ones everyone has already seen first lol

Zero no Tsukaima(wouldn't really call this ecchi or a harem since there's only like 3-4 girls that like him but bleh)
School Days(worse harem/ecchi)
Highschool DxD
HoTD(Highschool of The Dead)
To Love-Ru
Yosuga No Sora
Date A Live(harem)
OreImo
OniAi

And apart from that

Monogatari Series(I haven't seen them or anything anyways lol)
Strike The Blood
Mysterious Girlfriend X(Nazo no Kanojo X, not a harem but it's pretty ecchi and just weird lol)
Recently, My Sister Is Unusual
Gantz(currently on the last season atm)
Gokukoku no Brynhildr(Brynhildr in the Darkness, mostly a harem but it has its ecchi moments here and there :3)
Himegoto
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Oda Nobuna no Yabou(GOEMON AND HANBEI ARE THE FUCKING BEST GIRLS IDC)
Sora no Otoshimono

I think that's about it lol enjoy! ;3
Highschool DxD
HOTD ( highschool of the dead )
To Love ru
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
it's only one character that makes the whole series into an ecchi. lol plot is terrible too.

The Comic Artist and His Assistants is troll
Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post
it's only one character that makes the whole series into an ecchi. lol plot is terrible too.

The Comic Artist and His Assistants is troll
I really enjoyed it tbh but the ending was terrible, rushed, and left a ton of plot holes lmao I wanted Nazumi x Ryouta but nope didn't mind Neko x Ryouta but yh :3

Also I forgot to add Blade of Elementalers in the list :P
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
I really enjoyed it tbh but the ending was terrible, rushed, and left a ton of plot holes lmao I wanted Nazumi x Ryouta but nope didn't mind Neko x Ryouta but yh :3
Kazumi is bae
Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post


Kazumi is bae
10/10 Would let her have my kids if I were Ryouta
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?