OutdatedHashChanger [Randomized File Rename/Remember Path]

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
HashChanger [Randomized File Rename/Remember Path]
Hello.

Firstly, I know that there is already some hash changers out there. I've tried and tested them. Although they work great, I have realized that it is a hassle to have to rename and re-browse for the hack file every time I want to do a hash change. (I heard that we should rename and hash-change our hack files after every CS:GO game)

So to make things easier for me and you guys, I spent some time programming this.
Like most hash changers out there, this does not just work for CS:GO hacks, it can change the hash of any executable file without corruption.

It has three basic features:
- Modify Hash (.exe only)
- Randomized File Rename (10 characters)
- Remember last modified file

Screenshots:
First launch


After browsing for a file


After Hash changing (Checked "Change Filename" & "Remember")


After closing and launching again (File is remembered)


There is bound to have some little bugs here and there in this program, so I'm counting on you guys to report it here, so that I can fix it as soon as I possibly can. Also, if you would like to see more features in this Hash changer, please do suggest them here too.

Thanks!

Virus Scans:
VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ
HashChangerv1 - leejw29_mpgh.net.zip30 KB · 831 downloads Clean
Thanks for sharing, attachment would be helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
Thanks for sharing, attachment would be helpful.
Wow, I totally forgot!
Thanks for the reminder.
LOl so nice good job bro!
i'm not really expert in these things, but aren't those totally randomized names also not a bit sketchy if VAC sees them?
Quote Originally Posted by Royal S.A.H. Force View Post
i'm not really expert in these things, but aren't those totally randomized names also not a bit sketchy if VAC sees them?
I'm not too sure either. VAC works in mysterious ways

But I personally don't think that VAC can be easily tricked and actually believes that "chrome.exe" is actually Google Chrome?
In my opinion, I just want to use a different file name and hash every time I hack, to minimize the risk of VAC detecting any patterns or repeats.

If a few of you requests for it, I might add in a feature to randomly rename to a legit application process name? (chrome.exe, firefox.exe, explorer.exe, etc)
thanks! the UI looks sexy
Eliminates a lot of hassle, Great work!
Nice job.


//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Nick98er View Post
i have code grey?
Hello.

The 'Code Grey' received is not part of this program.
It is probably caused by the hack itself?
thanks, really simple design, i like that.

In which language is this coded?
Quote Originally Posted by DadDelta View Post
thanks, really simple design, i like that.

In which language is this coded?
It is coded in VB. Simple language and gets the job done, so I didn't see a need to code in Java or C++.
Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
It is coded in VB. Simple language and gets the job done, so I didn't see a need to code in Java or C++.
>VB
Muh nigga <3
Quote Originally Posted by LOLZguy712 View Post
>VB
Muh nigga <3
Yeah man, VB.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?