Trainer making kit

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Trainer making kit
As I have noticed now alot of people want to make trainers especcially like lolz2much well lolz was on 1 day he pmed me this trainerm aking kit I know this isn't right section though it will help some new coders even though you don have to code in this pretty much hope it helps some people or you could actually use the basic CE trainer making kit




Sorry my computer won't let me go onto virustotal I will pm some1 if they can scan for me and pm me results
Awsome just waiting for approval DD
I think u still need a virus scan bud...
yea you need a virus scan before they can approve
PM me it and i will get u a virus scan. I've been trying to get this off sum other site and i cant so i really need this!
Lol ill tell my friend to make a opk for me and keep it to myself ^^
Sorry my computer won't let me go onto virustotal I will pm some1 if they can scan for me and pm me results

translation: im trying to give u a virus XD jk

this looks pretty legit to me, thanks for posting just got to wait for that virus scan
Kool... looks nice. I aint gonna download coz i aint getting another keylogger xD (im still talking about it lol.)
pm me scan and does ur trainer making kit include hotkey bindings and d3d ui options? list sum features in ur post
We need virus scan to aprove corn can't u do that?
You havn't pmed me yet... i'll go search for tmk on virus total
Are you kidding me? Who would take the effort to make a d3d overlay kit? (Maybe me...) lol
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Are you kidding me? Who would take the effort to make a d3d overlay kit? (Maybe me...) lol
i wud its more convenient that alt tabing unles su run in window but then u goto sacrifice resolution and ive only got 1440 900...

anyways someone should make bypass making kit if they cbf (could be fuked)
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us