Minecraft Console Tapper

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Minecraft Console Tapper
So recently I've been using Wurst and Weepcraft to hack into and grief cracked servers, and I thought about how long it took. It took all day to get into 3 admin accounts and grief. I thought about ForceOPs and realized they don't exist. But then I thought of this. Most ForceOPs send /op to the console to get you in. But what if we didn't send to the server, rather open a console and connect it to a server? I don't know if this is possible, and I don't have very much experience with java nor am I fluent in it, so if you think this is, say somthing. Also, if you have a better way of getting OP on a server, do tell.




-Nine
Force ops do exist -.-
Well, they are viruses or don't work. If you know one plz shoot me the link.
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
Force ops do exist -.-
THERE IS NO WAY TO FORCE OP

Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
Force ops do exist -.-
UNLESS THE OWNER IS RUNNING THE SERVER IN OFFLINE MODE, THERE IS NO WAY TO FORCE OP WITHOUT A SESSION STEALER. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES OTHERWISE IS EITHER MISINFORMED OR JUST RETARDED. IT REQUIRES MODIFYING THE OPS.TXT FILE ON THE SERVER SIDE, SO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, IF IT WAS, ANY HACKER COULD MODIFY FILES ON OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPUTER, AND THERE WOULD BE A MUCH LARGER PROBLEM TO WORRY ABOUT IN THE WHOLE OF THE COMPUTING WORLD.
Quote Originally Posted by 42trojan42 View Post
THERE IS NO WAY TO FORCE OP



UNLESS THE OWNER IS RUNNING THE SERVER IN OFFLINE MODE, THERE IS NO WAY TO FORCE OP WITHOUT A SESSION STEALER. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES OTHERWISE IS EITHER MISINFORMED OR JUST RETARDED. IT REQUIRES MODIFYING THE OPS.TXT FILE ON THE SERVER SIDE, SO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, IF IT WAS, ANY HACKER COULD MODIFY FILES ON OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPUTER, AND THERE WOULD BE A MUCH LARGER PROBLEM TO WORRY ABOUT IN THE WHOLE OF THE COMPUTING WORLD.
"THERE IS NO WAY TO FORCE OP", "THERE IS NO WAY TO FORCE OP WITHOUT A SESSION STEALER" - 42trojan42 2014
plus, there is a way if the owner is retarded as hell and downloads a fake anti-cheat plugin that allows people to op themselves using a different command.
Force ops exist, just don't download them from some random link on a youtube video if you don't like malware.
Quote Originally Posted by Nine Irony View Post
Well, they are viruses or don't work. If you know one plz shoot me the link.
Quote Originally Posted by Jelli View Post
Force ops exist, just don't download them from some random link on a youtube video if you don't like malware.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=826596
This is what you CAN do. You can check port 21 or 22 of the server. If either of them are connectable, then you can try something neat. Port 21 and 22 are the FTP and SSH ports. What you can do is crack these through brute force or some other method, then you pretty much can edit what is on the console. You can change the ops list and add your IGN then tell the owner to restart the server for some god damn reason. You should be opped. I don't have any FTP or SSH crackers as of the moment.
With passwords being up to 96 characters long(at least on my server it is) that method is virtually impossible. Maybe if the owners are retards though, it might be possible.
I had the same idea I just wish a java coder could code it
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseNuggetz View Post
I had the same idea I just wish a java coder could code it

If you are referring to OP, OPs' idea is impossible.
All force ops are Phishers, and they steal your account.
Dude force op dont exist dont be dumb.
Force Ops do exist its a software that is basically phising it is illegal. It works by some one filling out a form and putting in their login details and they emails password ect then their info will be emailed to you it can work just study some VB codes
Force OPs exist. Working ones. Look at Ohorichards' post.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us