[WarRock International] Public Hack v1 [PLAYER HACKS / WEAPON HACKS / SERVER HACKS]
[Introduction]
Hello guys. I want to present you my new WarRock hacks saga.
This is the first version of it.
Since I did not update my d3d hook yet, I publish a nomenu hack : - ).
[Features]
- NoRecoil
- NoSpread
- SuperJump
- NoFallDamage
- FastAmmo
- NoBounds
- NoFog
- NoSpawnWait
[Screenshot/s]


[How to use]
1. Choose any Injector (use manual map)
2. Browse my dll
3. Inject it to WarRock.exe
4. Have fun : - )
[Virusscan/s]
- VirusTotal [0/55]
- Jottis [0/22]
[Credits]
- @znoen (nice help)
[Download/s]
Attachment
[Approve] @Mayion
Hello guys. I want to present you my new WarRock hacks saga.
This is the first version of it.
Since I did not update my d3d hook yet, I publish a nomenu hack : - ).
[Features]
- NoRecoil
- NoSpread
- SuperJump
- NoFallDamage
- FastAmmo
- NoBounds
- NoFog
- NoSpawnWait
[Screenshot/s]


[How to use]
1. Choose any Injector (use manual map)
2. Browse my dll
3. Inject it to WarRock.exe
4. Have fun : - )
[Virusscan/s]
- VirusTotal [0/55]
- Jottis [0/22]
[Credits]
- @znoen (nice help)
[Download/s]
Attachment

[Approve] @Mayion


btw. do you really use detours? o.o 
