PostSolvedMinecraft Offline Bot.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Offline Bot.
Hello,

I see everyone wants "DarkBot" but I do not want that, I require a program that generates random usernames and enters a cracked servr and they just spam the chat with join/leave message, Thats all I want.

If anyone knows of one updated 1.7.5 +
Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeman12121 View Post
Hello,

I require a program that generates random usernames and enters a cracked servr and they just spam the chat with join/leave message, Thats all I want.

If anyone knows of one updated 1.7.5 +
Ehm?... use DarkBot?... It's free and it's the best bot that there is.
Quote Originally Posted by glw121212 View Post
Ehm?... use DarkBot?... It's free and it's the best bot that there is.
"UPDATED"
1.7.5
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us