DetectedCSH External Trigger v1.7

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
CSH External Trigger v1.7
# CSH External Trigger v1.7
# WALDEk


[ #STATUS ]
+ Version: 1.8 (23.09.2014)
+ VAC Status: UNDETECTED!
+ Matchmaking: UNDETECTED!

[ #HOW TO USE? ]
+ Change the name of the .exe e.g. firefox.exe, chrome.exe, SkyDrive.exe, notepad.exe itp.
+ Run the hack
+ Open Steam > CS:GO

[ #DEFAULT KEYS ]
+ Panic key: F8
+ Triggerbot: MOUSE3

[ #FEATURES ]
+ Triggerbot
++ Trigger key
++ Trigger delay
+ Panic key

[ #VIRUS SCAN ]
Code:
virustotal.com/pl/file/f836d94318d883ba064efe6dfa3a179adee629792ee3819c8daaa6f4f1b7733c/analysis/1411478231/
CSH External Trigger v1.7_mpgh.net.rar182 KB · 907 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by nnowicki41 View Post
What's the panic key do?
turn the hack off
looking forward to this
Quote Originally Posted by bughook View Post
i cant download it why
Because an moderator has to approve the attatchment.

Quote Originally Posted by lathsss View Post
Someone approve??
Please give them time, they have a life just like you.

Nice release, will be fun to test out!
Wow thanks for the update ...
2 Virus scan and
screenshot please
//Approved, next time add a video with the triggerbot.
Avira detected "HEUR/APC (Cloud)" and not working for me, can we change Triggerbot bind?
I tried it. Literally misses every damn shot. Even with AWP. I camped a corner, sat there with trigger on, it MISSED...

Edit: It missed 4 times. It was garage on nuke. Went in, tried again, missed. Again, Missed. I literally do not know what I'm doing wrong.

I've only installed it and used according to instruction. Changed key to capslock that's it.

Edit2: Not bashing the cheat. I think It's amazing he made this. Just saying it doesn't work with snipers.

It did however work great with USP and AK47. So that's great!

Edit3: Works even better with shotguns. Time to boost my rank in the office!
Quote Originally Posted by muukzor View Post
I tried it. Literally misses every damn shot. Even with AWP. I camped a corner, sat there with trigger on, it MISSED...

Edit: It missed 4 times. It was garage on nuke. Went in, tried again, missed. Again, Missed. I literally do not know what I'm doing wrong.

I've only installed it and used according to instruction. Changed key to capslock that's it.

Edit2: Not bashing the cheat. I think It's amazing he made this. Just saying it doesn't work with snipers.

It did however work great with USP and AK47. So that's great!

Edit3: Works even better with shotguns. Time to boost my rank in the office!
Works well with AWP for me

Thanks for this
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us