[Release] Semi-Useless timer

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] Semi-Useless timer
I just got back from a long flight so stfu about my grammar and shit. I made this program on the plane and I'm pretty impressed with how clean it is (for my standards). Uhhh I'll find that .txt i wrote up on the plane...

OK, so I was on the plane for 13 hours so I made this timer program. You can use it to track how many hours you played and other bunches of stuff related to CA. Its a pretty cool program and I think its my cleanest so far in terms of GUI and bugs. Just a simple timer with a few things and stuff. I made this on the plane so I couldn't make it create the .txt files it stores the timer values on. It probably DOESN"T overlay CA. Unless your running in windowed mode. :/. Have fun with it lol. The timer color can change, just go to Options > Overlay> Color > And chose a color. Also when you choose to use Timer overlay only, everything disapears except for the timers and the option to revert back to normal. Options > Overlay > Always on top. Changes it so its either always on top when overlayed, or you can overlap it in overlay mode (which isn't really a overlay...). Options > Settings > Toggle Assistant. I'm still working on it but its just like a time manager. It tells you to take a break after a logged 12 hours. Give me feed back becuz I'm out of ideas!
Found it.... Uhhh... I'll post ss and virus scan. Its just a way to track your hours and shit. I'll make it so it can detect when CA started automatically.

IDK How it exactly relates to CA but I'm trying to make it go with engine.exe and detect ingame run time as well. It'll be really cool once I get a chance to code it. But school starts tommorow and waking up at 7 30 to register for my classes becuz I was gone is gona be a pain. Won't be on for a while because I will be sleeping in class and online at night lol...

Its not completly finished so some icons and stuff might be bugged up. Also unhandeled exceptions would be expected. (I didn't put OnError GoTo Next).

Extract PlayCA.zip to your C:\ root drive. It is the files it needs to be pre-created by you for it to record current timer. Otherwise it will give you exceptions when you try to use any import/save options. I hope you enjoy.

Oh yeah Minion/Mod contact me on MSN when you are testing it. I'll explain something on it.

Don't trust me... Don't try it....



'

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/b...b8b-1251766882
Timer.zipattachment deleted · 52 downloads before removal
PlayCA.zipattachment deleted · 49 downloads before removal
looks nice,cant wait
Nice create
Go take a nice nap, get some food and relax a bit
make sure you post virus scan and full screenshots
Ooo...Veddy GooooooD Mwuahahaha! I Wanna Try This Any Pic's?
Nice, but i wont try it. I dont think i have a use for it :/
Lol is this like a Program that like is always on top of things?
impressive.
gj
My best program yet! Thanks whitten <3
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
I just got back from a long flight so stfu about my grammar and shit. I made this program on the plane and I'm pretty impressed with how clean it is (for my standards). Uhhh I'll find that .txt i wrote up on the plane...



Found it.... Uhhh... I'll post ss and virus scan. Its just a way to track your hours and shit. I'll make it so it can detect when CA started automatically.

IDK How it exactly relates to CA but I'm trying to make it go with engine.exe and detect ingame run time as well. It'll be really cool once I get a chance to code it. But school starts tommorow and waking up at 7 30 to register for my classes becuz I was gone is gona be a pain. Won't be on for a while because I will be sleeping in class and online at night lol...

Its not completly finished so some icons and stuff might be bugged up. Also unhandeled exceptions would be expected. (I didn't put OnError GoTo Next).

Extract PlayCA.zip to your C:\ root drive. It is the files it needs to be pre-created by you for it to record current timer. Otherwise it will give you exceptions when you try to use any import/save options. I hope you enjoy.

Oh yeah Minion/Mod contact me on MSN when you are testing it. I'll explain something on it.

Don't trust me... Don't try it....



'

Virustotal. MD5: 0d733b44991d43fd3ca424347d1a4fe9ⓘ
Sexy, vb or c++ visual?
VB.NET FTW!!!!!!!!!! WHEEE

If its sexy and you know it slap your face! *Slap Slap
Dled it. Used it. Loved it. Great job on the program user1!
ty

Love your comments guys
LOL. I absolutley wasted my time on this useless awesome project lol.

no thx

no downloads
gj user1 ur getting better and better at these things
I downloaded..... but why is it called virus.exe? xP
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?