Working CE XP Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Working CE XP Bypass
Alright I was almost done with my fly hack, I already did my no reload but I can't get to them cause the bypass for CE only works on Vista :\ guess no public fly hack or no reload >.>
try nbproductions
what is it called?
What is what called? I haven't edited the file yet :s
And I'm not uploading the no reload it was supposed to be a pack.
There is no bypass for xp atm. There hasnt been since a patch or 2 before. It sucks. BAD!
iknow it sux. im on xp and yah. i really wanna make a hack but i cant.
also, i thought no reload was server sided?

acid_buRn
it isnt no reload is easy is like 3 mins to make and how did u make a hack if u dont gots bypass?
nbproductions works for xp, just doesn't let you autohack, you can speed hack, search for addies etc. though
5 people on this thread are aussies. Aussies FTW

on-topic. im not 100% sure but i think no-reload is possible. however a lot of releases have been visual only, same with sprint. I hope this guy isnt mucking around just for thanks. I hope he is serious. Im on vista so im not much help. But Id try nbproductions bypass.

Oh and dont double post.
yes there is the get past hackshield .dll works for me i use neverborn speed a crosshair and tnt chams on xp no d/c
Well it would be nice to have a fly hack back since lolz2much just got his computer and internet working
noreload is easy, give me a good bypass and hell ill do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
noreload is easy, give me a good bypass and hell ill do it.
i jsut relaesd a working bypass for almsot all hacks try it with that one
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us