A little help please.So I just started and I'm using the lebot program and I was wondering whats a good place to start off? Should I just go with the quest line ? Or farm reps and stuff. Any help ?
Gold Bot Level Bot for people below level 45 Level Bot for people above level 45 If you need anything else let me know or if you find trouble using above stated bots let me know.
I did what you asked however they were 2 strong like 5k hp and they killed me to quick on the pirate one. Anyways to fix that ?
Originally Posted by Amzz I did what you asked however they were 2 strong like 5k hp and they killed me to quick on the pirate one. Anyways to fix that ? Bot in a Public room. Go to public room and from the bots already in Le bot select Generic Bot and just wait till you level up to 30 some