SolvedA little help please.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
A little help please.
So I just started and I'm using the lebot program and I was wondering whats a good place to start off? Should I just go with the quest line ? Or farm reps and stuff. Any help ?
Farm stuff manually till u can do pirate xp
I did what you asked however they were 2 strong like 5k hp and they killed me to quick on the pirate one. Anyways to fix that ?
Quote Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
I did what you asked however they were 2 strong like 5k hp and they killed me to quick on the pirate one. Anyways to fix that ?
Bot in a Public room. Go to public room and from the bots already in Le bot select Generic Bot and just wait till you level up to 30 some
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?