HelpChat Packet

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Chat Packet
Someone help me find the function to send a message in the chat? I was doing a function to send a packet to send the message, but wanted to take the own function that the game should have. I already debugged a lot and I think this function is in mono.dll, but have not found the address ... If someone can help me!
what were you thinking of using this for?
Quote Originally Posted by Scoredplayer View Post
what were you thinking of using this for?
It is to learn! But after I think of something!
What i managed todo is send the chat packet over and over again using repeat functions in Wireshark, for example:
I send a message in chat, i find the packet and repeat it, doesn't show the repeated message in-game for me but it does for others, i was able to send 100 message within 3seconds and then the chatserver went down. Not really what i was planning todo but that's all i got so far.
Quote Originally Posted by EvilSlayer View Post
What i managed todo is send the chat packet over and over again using repeat functions in Wireshark, for example:
I send a message in chat, i find the packet and repeat it, doesn't show the repeated message in-game for me but it does for others, i was able to send 100 message within 3seconds and then the chatserver went down. Not really what i was planning todo but that's all i got so far.
Yeah, but the game probably should have a function to do this! Instead I send the packet I wanted to call this function that will do all the work for me, besides appearing in my client!
Not sure I see the point in this beyond a learning exercise. Spamming the chat server will really irritate people and the Devs might decided to heavily encrypt ALL packets just to avoid this. It might come back to bite all of us in the ass and make packet hacking much worse. I would tread lightly if I were you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?