RulleCleaner v1 || AVA Version || Beta
OutdatedRulleCleaner v1 || AVA Version || Beta
If you delete x3 and xnina the game won't work for you... so this is wrong dude.
http://imgur.com/Pc4DQE5,f1wqDJD
XIGNCode won't work without x3.xem and xnina.xem, deleting those will give you this XIGNCode error when starting the game (before the game even loads). You can see it re-created xm.exe and xmag.xem, but not the others.
I like the file cleaner, it's clean and works well, but you should remove the options to delete x3.xem and xnina.xem next time.
Edit: I made a backup of the XIGNCODE.USA folder before deleting anything, so I was able to restore it. I suggest anyone that uses this, any other file cleaner, or deletes anything from the XIGNCODE.USA folder to do the same in case it breaks.
XIGNCode won't work without x3.xem and xnina.xem, deleting those will give you this XIGNCode error when starting the game (before the game even loads). You can see it re-created xm.exe and xmag.xem, but not the others.
I like the file cleaner, it's clean and works well, but you should remove the options to delete x3.xem and xnina.xem next time.
Edit: I made a backup of the XIGNCODE.USA folder before deleting anything, so I was able to restore it. I suggest anyone that uses this, any other file cleaner, or deletes anything from the XIGNCODE.USA folder to do the same in case it breaks.
//Approved.
Good job. 

nice work
!!!!
!!!!This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
GeneralNew fps online Parabellum version betaFO 7 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) DiscussionsTime to look foreward - Aeria AVA Closed Beta
1 Generalnew version beta is ready play online tennis 60000 players superPA 0 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsNext AVA Open-Beta[14 OCT 2009]
17 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksNew Wallhack Version BetA 2010 + [ Vedio] 4



