OutdatedRulleCleaner v1 || AVA Version || Beta

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
RulleCleaner v1 || AVA Version || Beta
Hello Guys , today i will post my new cleaner

easy and practical to use





1 - Select what you want to clean
2 - Click Clear
3 - DONE !

Jotti
Virustotal

Thanks
@Hunter

Credits
@Rullez

Approval

@Hero
@Flengo
AVA Cleaner by Rullez_mpgh.net.rar654 KB · 92 downloads 2/53 malicious
If you delete x3 and xnina the game won't work for you... so this is wrong dude.
Quote Originally Posted by AVAhope View Post
If you delete x3 and xnina the game won't work for you... so this is wrong dude.
the game will rebuild this file
or otherwise, do not select this option when cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
the game will rebuild this file
or otherwise, do not select this option when cleaning

http://imgur.com/Pc4DQE5,f1wqDJD

XIGNCode won't work without x3.xem and xnina.xem, deleting those will give you this XIGNCode error when starting the game (before the game even loads). You can see it re-created xm.exe and xmag.xem, but not the others.

I like the file cleaner, it's clean and works well, but you should remove the options to delete x3.xem and xnina.xem next time.

Edit: I made a backup of the XIGNCODE.USA folder before deleting anything, so I was able to restore it. I suggest anyone that uses this, any other file cleaner, or deletes anything from the XIGNCODE.USA folder to do the same in case it breaks.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
http://imgur.com/Pc4DQE5,f1wqDJD

XIGNCode won't work without x3.xem and xnina.xem, deleting those will give you this XIGNCode error when starting the game (before the game even loads). You can see it re-created xm.exe and xmag.xem, but not the others.

I like the file cleaner, it's clean and works well, but you should remove the options to delete x3.xem and xnina.xem next time.

Edit: I made a backup of the XIGNCODE.USA folder before deleting anything, so I was able to restore it. I suggest anyone that uses this, any other file cleaner, or deletes anything from the XIGNCODE.USA folder to do the same in case it breaks.

Okay
i will remove in next version...

sorry
//Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
nice work !!!!


Thank you!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
Thank you!!!
Man, if you delete "x3" and "xnina" then AVA will not run at all, and then they will need to re-install the XigncodeUSA from a back up or the whole of AVA files. Your program is wrong
Quote Originally Posted by AVAhope View Post
Man, if you delete "x3" and "xnina" then AVA will not run at all, and then they will need to re-install the XigncodeUSA from a back up or the whole of AVA files. Your program is wrong
yeah i know..
next version i will fix it..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?