WELL R.I.P NFSW DAMN YOU BANHAMMER

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
WELL R.I.P NFSW DAMN YOU BANHAMMER
Well i didn't even play for like 2 weeks straight on my MAIN account with Bugatti and while playing yesterday i got Disconnected from server followed by authentication temporary available and when i tried to log on today guess what? Permanent ban bitch First was my account with f1 elite which i rarely ever used hacks on and now my Main account I really dont know how the f**k i got banned because i never played for 2 weeks and the only hack i used on that account was the latest pursuit bot from this hack http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=871801 so be aware. Well the experience was nice in nfsw but emmm i don't cling on to games really so it doesn't bother me huehuehue R.I.P nfs world
Wow that sucks
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Wow that sucks
lmao yeah man it does but I don't care lmao it's just... meh well now i can finally un-install this game
Quote Originally Posted by madvibezz View Post
lmao yeah man it does but I don't care lmao it's just... meh well now i can finally un-install this game
LoL and wait for a new awesome hack like TH or TE and then install it again ^^
Quote Originally Posted by saqib31 View Post
LoL and wait for a new awesome hack like TH or TE and then install it again ^^
lolol if ever there is another TH hack like in the past i will instantly re- install, log in and hack away LMFAO but i doubt there will ever be another TH hack, for now no im done
Hope you got your money's worth :P
You probably got banned from reports instead. Some "friends" are actually scouts, who report any suspicious activity, so even if you once used something, you could've already been reported a while back.
it happened same i ddnt play like 2weeks or so and logged in then got DC then Authentication failed after 24hrs perm banned
Quote Originally Posted by coolasanice View Post
it happened same i ddnt play like 2weeks or so and logged in then got DC then Authentication failed after 24hrs perm banned
Yea man that sucks it all just felt weird
Quote Originally Posted by Ceelker View Post
You probably got banned from reports instead. Some "friends" are actually scouts, who report any suspicious activity, so even if you once used something, you could've already been reported a while back.
This could've the culprit but i don't think it is really because when you're reported you see the text in yellow in game chat stating that you've been reported and well i never saw that...it's just the way it was done all corresponding one after the other lol disconnected from server....little while oh authentication temporary available and well look now a Permanent ban, the felt as though it was planned you know?
Quote Originally Posted by madvibezz View Post
Well i didn't even play for like 2 weeks straight on my MAIN account with Bugatti and while playing yesterday i got Disconnected from server followed by authentication temporary available and when i tried to log on today guess what? Permanent ban bitch First was my account with f1 elite which i rarely ever used hacks on and now my Main account I really dont know how the f**k i got banned because i never played for 2 weeks and the only hack i used on that account was the latest pursuit bot from this hack http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=871801 so be aware. Well the experience was nice in nfsw but emmm i don't cling on to games really so it doesn't bother me huehuehue R.I.P nfs world
not meaning to rub it in as believe me, after losing 8 level 60 accounts, including 2 that were over 4 years old, I know how you feel.
but you said you had only used the pursuit bot...I've been using it everyday since its release and so far, I'm ok on 2 new level 60 accounts, so perhaps its another issue? or may be I'm just being lucky
Probably ban can be hooked, you account still exist on server you only cant access on him throught official launcher, someone who know only need to code the launcher for nfs which dont have ban scan and i think it is possible
Quote Originally Posted by stealthcoder4gms View Post
Probably ban can be hooked, you account still exist on server you only cant access on him throught official launcher, someone who know only need to code the launcher for nfs which dont have ban scan and i think it is possible
Fantasy-fiction is quite the story category. Tell me more.
You are not the only one. Fuck it, I was playing from the 1st closed beta. Payed money. Was fun. Dissapointed because of the old aftermarket tunning dissapearence, and the new speedboost shit. Then the "classes" and the denyal of the old skill system with new skill workshop. Fix of the bodykit hack and now.. a permanent ban for my 500 cars account with sexy vynils which I was designing from the art lyceum. All the cause is because the people were spotted to get a lot of slots + ultra tuned cars by paying no money for speedboost and "playing" several minutes and getting the amount of money and parts they desired. Also by NFS Stats they checked for suspicious activity, and they got them banned, including me. Anyway, this game was eating too much time out of my life, I had lost a lot of things, and late at school, lol. Now it is all gone, for nothing.
For now, the only thing I can do is enjoying my lots of in-game screenshots..... I grow up so fast....

For those who's account was banned, we share the same fate...I know how you guys felt the moment you saw the "banned" message for the first time...
It blows up my heart....HOW COULD THEY!!!F**K THEM ALL!!!

And I don't regret using hacks from this forum because SPEEDBOOST SUCKS!!! (I'm a schoolboy that's why...)

Rest in Peace my beloved Corolla...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?