TalkingArma 3 Scripts (420 Blaze it!)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 3 Scripts (420 Blaze it!)
Okay well I dont know if this script is already on the forums somewhere but its just a little something a made

Code:
closeDialog 0;
hint "Here comes the babes! TWERK DAT ASS";
_vic = cursorTarget;
sleep 3;

//_smoke = "SmokeShell" createVehicle position _vic;
_smoke = createVehicle ["SmokeShell", position _vic, [], 0, "NONE"];  
if (vehicle _vic != _vic) then {
	_smoke attachTo [vehicle _vic, [0,-1,0]];
} else {
	_smoke attachTo [_vic, [0,0,1]];
};

"chromAberration" ppEffectEnable false;
"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable false;
};
Basically it allows you to make someone smoke weed (whomever your looking at) its really funny and Ive been screwing around with it for a few hours and the results are histerical. I recommend adding it to a scroll menu though.

Code:
//Scroll Menu Way :

player addAction ["420 Blaze It Target", "script name here"];
So there ya go
Code:
//Scroll Menu Way :

player addAction ["420 Blaze It Target", "[script name here"];
So there ya go
You mean
Code:
 player addAction ["420 Blaze It Target", Scriptname];
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
You mean
Code:
 player addAction ["420 Blaze It Target", Scriptname];
+1
Nice script Homer Sexual thanks i'll try it
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
You mean
Code:
 player addAction ["420 Blaze It Target", Scriptname];
Works either way actually. Try it.

Edit : Lol, sorry, I meant to put

Code:
player addAction ["420 Blaze It Target", "script name here"];
Give credit please when you do. This was taken by someone working on the script from another forum, and I helped them get it working.
Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard Idiot View Post
Give credit please when you do. This was taken by someone working on the script from another forum, and I helped them get it working.
I believe this script has been around more or less since dayz mod. To me, it looks like a variant of the nyan cat script which can be seen .
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
I believe this script has been around more or less since dayz mod. To me, it looks like a variant of the nyan cat script which can be seen .
I'm sure it's been done somewhere, but if he asks for help and gets it, it should at least have the decency to give credit to those who helped him. It's common courtesy.
Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard Idiot View Post
I'm sure it's been done somewhere, but if he asks for help and gets it, it should at least have the decency to give credit to those who helped him. It's common courtesy.
Actually I should give credit to the guy I helped -_- But okay. It was a cool idea. I had no idea it was already created it and just uploaded it I find its a bit better than the nyan script in my case because I like seeing people going to jail for something they didnt even do
Quote Originally Posted by Homer Sexual View Post
Actually I should give credit to the guy I helped -_- But okay. It was a cool idea. I had no idea it was already created it and just uploaded it I find its a bit better than the nyan script in my case because I like seeing people going to jail for something they didnt even do
You wrote it?
Then why is this in there?
Code:
"chromAberration" ppEffectEnable false;
"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable false;
It's not even referenced, so there would be no need to declare false.

Here is the original code that needed help:

Code:
closeDialog 0;
hint "Here comes the babes! TWERK DAT ASS";
sleep 3;

//_smoke = "SmokeShell" createVehicle position player;
_smoke = createVehicle ["SmokeShell", position player, [], 0, "NONE"];  
if (vehicle player != player) then {
	_smoke attachTo [vehicle player, [0,-1,0]];
} else {
	_smoke attachTo [player, [0,0,1]];
};
	
"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;
"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0,0,0,0.5], [random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 1], [random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5, random 1]];
"colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1;
"chromAberration" ppEffectEnable true;
"chromAberration" ppEffectAdjust [0.01,0.01,true];
"chromAberration" ppEffectCommit 1;
sleep 2.25;	

private["_force"];
for "_i" from 0 to 20 do {
	"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;
	"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0,0,0,0.5], [random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 1], [random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5, random 1]];
	"colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1;	
	sleep 2.25;
};

"chromAberration" ppEffectEnable false;
"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable false;
And my revisions telling him that the screen effects would only be local, and he would have to RE it if he wanted it, and rewrite some of it:

Code:
closeDialog 0;
hint "Here comes the babes! TWERK DAT ASS";
_vic = cursorTarget;
sleep 3;

//_smoke = "SmokeShell" createVehicle position _vic;
_smoke = createVehicle ["SmokeShell", position _vic, [], 0, "NONE"];  
if (vehicle _vic != _vic) then {
	_smoke attachTo [vehicle _vic, [0,-1,0]];
} else {
	_smoke attachTo [_vic, [0,0,1]];
};
	
"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;
"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0,0,0,0.5], [random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 1], [random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5, random 1]];
"colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1;
"chromAberration" ppEffectEnable true;
"chromAberration" ppEffectAdjust [0.01,0.01,true];
"chromAberration" ppEffectCommit 1;
sleep 2.25;	

private["_force"];
for "_i" from 0 to 20 do {
	"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;
	"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0,0,0,0.5], [random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 1], [random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5,random 5 - random 5, random 1]];
	"colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1;	
	sleep 2.25;
};

"chromAberration" ppEffectEnable false;
"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable false;
been looking for some stuff like this to add to my menu, thank you xD
pls help
what do i do with the code if you know pls help me out and my skype name is sam stickland
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us