Hi guys im abaddon 666 and i want to trade my mincraft acount for csgo skins,keys
skype:johnmark317
I'll give you 4 battlefield for the minecraft premium
Originally Posted by Slownix
I'll give you 4 battlefield for the minecraft premium
no thank you,thanks for offering
You type like a 10 year old from India, no offence.
You have an account for a game you can't even spell...? Why would you not go first? First of all, I am pretty sure most people on this forum is more trusted then you, even if they just joined.
Originally Posted by TrustedSpice
You type like a 10 year old from India, no offence.
You have an account for a game you can't even spell...? Why would you not go first? First of all, I am pretty sure most people on this forum is more trusted then you, even if they just joined.
1.im not new on the forum, i have another acount called fuubz but i dont remember my password 2. i dont know lol
Originally Posted by Abaddon 666
1.im not new on the forum, i have another acount called fuubz but i dont remember my password 2. i dont know lol
I'm pretty sure multiaccounting is against MPGH rules.
Originally Posted by TrustedSpice
I'm pretty sure multiaccounting is against MPGH rules.
multiacounting to thanks yourself and enter giveaways are not allowed
not sure about this. i made a new acount because i forgot my password thats not the same
acount sold to 2loud2hear
please close this threat @Kevin
Originally Posted by Abaddon 666
acount sold to 2loud2hear
please close this threat @Kevin