Soldfull accesable mc acount for csgo;keys,skins

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
full accesable mc acount for csgo;keys,skins
Hi guys im abaddon 666 and i want to trade my mincraft acount for csgo skins,keys
skype:johnmark317
I'll give you 4 battlefield for the minecraft premium
Quote Originally Posted by Slownix View Post
I'll give you 4 battlefield for the minecraft premium
no thank you,thanks for offering
You type like a 10 year old from India, no offence.
You have an account for a game you can't even spell...? Why would you not go first? First of all, I am pretty sure most people on this forum is more trusted then you, even if they just joined.
Quote Originally Posted by TrustedSpice View Post
You type like a 10 year old from India, no offence.
You have an account for a game you can't even spell...? Why would you not go first? First of all, I am pretty sure most people on this forum is more trusted then you, even if they just joined.
1.im not new on the forum, i have another acount called fuubz but i dont remember my password 2. i dont know lol
Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon 666 View Post
1.im not new on the forum, i have another acount called fuubz but i dont remember my password 2. i dont know lol
I'm pretty sure multiaccounting is against MPGH rules.
Quote Originally Posted by TrustedSpice View Post
I'm pretty sure multiaccounting is against MPGH rules.
multiacounting to thanks yourself and enter giveaways are not allowed
not sure about this. i made a new acount because i forgot my password thats not the same
acount sold to 2loud2hear
please close this threat @Kevin
Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon 666 View Post
acount sold to 2loud2hear
please close this threat @Kevin
Account is sold.
/Closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?