SolvedMinecraft join bot

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft join bot
Hey im just wondering if any one of you know a good spam/join bot for minecraft servers. I have tried one named apocalypsebot but its not very good. So if anyone could help me that would have been great!
ApocalypseBot isn't bad, just don't use proxies. I don't use proxies and I've gotten it to work, however if you get IP Banned, you'd need a VPN and join the server for all the alts to work again.

Solution : Try Darkbot
yea i have ApocalypseBot i think it was a waste When the bots join the dont stay
Use a VPS and spam join the server
Or ddos the server and laugh xd
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Use a VPS and spam join the server
Or ddos the server and laugh xd
xd indeed.
Darkbot is the only one I know of that would be good for that, I don't konw what it's current state is though
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us