Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Question About Moral.

First of all, my native language is portuguese and my english is self taught, so forgive me for my mistakes.

Where i say Hacks, read Hacks, exploits, bugs abuse, OP stuff inside the game, scripting and whatever you can use to give yourself an advantage.

This is not a post like "hacks are bad and you should feel bad for using them", this is a hacking forum, i used hacks all my life, i got banned once, and most people don't even know i was hacking when i killed them, because i have good skills, and use hacks to reach the super skilled level of player, but i live by some rules, and i would like to share/discuss here in a mature way, so please, dont spam the thread with useless hate.

The points i will talk about are :

1- You can hack and keep being a "good" player?
    2- What is the point where you start being a "rock in the shoes of the comunity"?
    3- How we can make hacking a good experience for us, and do not ruin the game?
    4- What kind of games would be bad to use hacks on?

Ok, i said it before, i never use hacks when i am a noob at the game, i always play 1 week or 2 before bothering with any kind of unfair advantage, i have some personal rules that i live by

1-PVE - everything is allowed, 1hit KO, afk farming, item spamming, duping, everything i can find i will use, i hate Grinding, and when i can skip this part i will do without thinking twice.

2-PVP - Here is gets complicated.

2.1 - FPS:
    2.1.1 - There ISN'T any characther progression, you just spawn with equal chances, i usualy don't hack when there is no char progression to be achieved, with one exception, if there are too many people hacking, i will go after it too, so i fight fire with fire. In a clean Game where there is nothing to be grinded, and people do not use hacks i will try to keep my game clean.

EX: Counter Strike.

2.2 - RPG - MMORPGs usually mean LOTS AND LOTS of grinding, lvling, farming etc... in these games i always try to find shortcuts to get to the competitive pvp level, and also to get money / Craft gear, i will exploit the game without any pitty. But when it comes to the PVP part i usually don't use anything that will break the game, giving myself an advantage of, lets say, 5-15% bonus damage is ok by me, people can still outplay me (hard to happen), but i won't fell bad, if the guy is really good, i would usually go back to normal and face him on the same level, i like the advantage to go 1v2/1v3, on wow i would sometimes to 1v4 with my Frost Mage (WOTLK).
    Ex: WoW, ArchAge,

2.3 Skill Based Games - MOBAs/RTSs. The entire purpose of the game is to face another guy without any kind of advantage, and outplay them, these are games that do not require any kind of grinding, they are entirely based on skill and usually teamwork, i never hacked on any of these, and i think it does break the game, it takes all the fun of it, having a huge advantage here takes the purpose of playing and i would prefer to play against bots, my opinion, yours can and i bet that will, be diferent.
    Ex: Dota, Smite, HoN.

My point here is, there is Good Hacking, and Bad Hacking, i think we can use these programs to give ourselves a good time, and not ruin other people experiences, like, it is ok to give yourself gear, and fly, speedhack, 1hitko farm, these do not kill the game for others, but killing everybody just for the sake of doing it, isn't diferent from beating the shit out of the weak kid on the school, and this is a terrible thing to do (again on MY POINT OF VIEW).

I would like to see some responses to this thread, what you guys think? There is "Good" and "Bad" hacking?

Lets keep it constructive and avoid the hating on comments please.
    Last edited by Darakay; 10-29-2014 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Put some color, Organized a little bit, deleted some useless text

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    tldr; you're also a huge ******

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

GypsyGenocide (10-29-2014),JamesWoods (10-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    tldr; you're also a huge ******
    Exactly the kind of response i asked you to avoid, but, trolls are trolls and i will not feed you my good sir. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakay View Post
    Exactly the kind of response i asked you to avoid, but, trolls are trolls and i will not feed you my good sir. =)
    niceme.me

fggt

Thanks
    Not een going to read it, way too long post.

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    use hacks to reach the super skilled level of player
    HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Venerable View Post
    HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
    Yeah, because there is a limit to how much i do bother to improve, the best example i have is, when i was reading some tutorial on Gunz the guy said to rebind atk and def to 2 or 3 separate keys, that way would avoid certain delay and would be improving the time of a tbf in 0.2 - 0.3 seconds, that was the point i wasn't willing to cross, without hacks i usually get to the 15-10% top players on almost any game, but the top 10% are just too dedicated, i have other things to do, Gym, college, social life and work.

+ i live on Brazil, so i play with 200+ ping on any game that isn't hosted here, trying to compete when miliseconds count having 150+ ping diference is just absurd, i need this stuff to give me what my internet can't.

Thanks
    So you're basicly saying, stealing money is okay as long as you don't get caught?
    F*ck off man, and by using hacks you give up your right to brag about how much skill you have.
    Thank me if you dare.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Stealing money? i think you got it wrong, i never stole anything from anyone, i never scammed anyone, to get In game money, i would dupe/exploit, but never steal.

+ I can say i am a good player, since there are games that i never hacked, and don't want to, like Dota 2, or Blizzard WoW, Smite, and still i am a very good player.

Thanks
    Stealing money? i think you got it wrong, i never stole anything from anyone, i never scammed anyone, to get In game money, i would dupe/exploit, but never steal.

+ I can say i am a good player, since there are games that i never hacked, and don't want to, like Dota 2, or Blizzard WoW, Smite, and still i am a very good player.
    tl;dr.
    But I saw Dota and Dota is cool. +1 for bein cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    This was properly a bad place for you to ask these sort of questions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    This was properly a bad place for you to ask these sort of questions
    It should have been a debate, to people explain their points of view.

But nobody wants to read, next time i will make my threads smaller and with some color or pictures.
    Last edited by Darakay; 10-29-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It should have been a debate, to people explain their points of view.

But nobody wants to read, next time i will make my threads smaller and with some color or pictures.
    Wont work.
    Everyone on MPGH is a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    Wont work.
    Everyone on MPGH is a ******.
    If everyone is a ******, there is no sense in keeping this "******" level, you should re-scale the ****** concept and apply to the people who are considered super ******s now, and let the ******s be called "normal". =D

I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    If everyone is a ******, there is no sense in keeping this "******" level, you should re-scale the ****** concept and apply to the people who are considered super ******s now, and let the ******s be called "normal". =D
    MPGH has been like this for years, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
    Feel free to donate to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast