From today, Seraphs' Dominion is completely SHUTDOWN!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
From today, Seraphs' Dominion is completely SHUTDOWN!
Hello everyone, As some of you may know... I've been the lead developer and founder of Seraphs' Dominion, the most advanced server that has ever been released and developed for Realm of the Mad God using an open source base.

However! AS OF TODAY! NOVEMBER 9TH 2014 IT IS COMPLETELY SHUTDOWN!

Yes... you read right, I said shutdown.

Reason for this... Well there's just one person really... @BlackRayquaza (๖ۣۜ Lithium on skype)
Well... 2 people... @KieronZeCoder69 as well (♚☢►☆๖ۣۜ kīêröñ™☆◄☢♚ on skype)

You can all send him messages and thank him for his generous gift...

Anyway, What does this mean for what I have already done? Will I release anything I've done? any of the source codes? Client or Server?
No... If you'd like the client source... Apparently BlackRayquaza has it, so if you want it... Ask him for it, I won't help you create anything that I did anyway. I'm shutting down, and Leaving. Anyone currently on my list for skype or steam that is only because of my server will be removed. No more contact will be made with me. If I know you well enough you might be able to stay on my list until I clear up another time.

Just to clarify, I'm shutting down my project Seraphs' Dominion and severing all my ties with MPGH and the Private Server Community. The only people I will keep in contact and help out with their own development is @nilly because nilly is cool. No one can deny that! It's a fact!

Farewell, Take care and just one more thing!

@BlackRayquaza @KieronZeCoder69 , I hope you're happy, This is what I warned people about a while back, If anyone were to use my client for their own system I would shutdown forever and never look back at the project ever again... You're the one and only reason why no one else will see the unique server that WAS Seraphs' Dominion... Now it's but a mere Dream of what I wanted for the private server community... You just had to ruin it didn't you...

Note: The developers who have the full client and server source are still allowed to work on it if they would like but I am personally detaching myself from anything related to it.

Note2: There might be more people responsible, but these are the 2 people that I know about...

Maybe you'd like to see what I had done right before this..

Dunno man, never posted actual evidence. I also never mention anywhere I would use it for my server.




@Kithio Having source code is diffrent from using source code. It was your decision to actually stop with the server not mine.

[11:30:09 PM] Kithi: you get the gist
[11:30:24 PM] Kithi: It's not posted yet
[11:30:29 PM] Kithi: but It's as easy as a button click
[11:31:17 PM | Edited 11:31:19 PM] ๖ۣۜ Lithium: what do you want me to do
[11:31:30 PM] Kithi: well you already done the damage
[11:31:50 PM] Kithi: I specificly announced that if anyone were to use my client for their own server source I would shutdown and walk away
[11:32:25 PM] ๖ۣۜ Lithium: yea
[11:32:26 PM] ๖ۣۜ Lithium: uh
[11:32:29 PM] ๖ۣۜ Lithium: so
[11:33:23 PM] ๖ۣۜ Lithium: [11:31 PM] ๖ۣۜ Lithium:

<<< what do you want me to do
[11:35:30 PM] ๖ۣۜ Lithium: ill delete it if you want
[11:35:53 PM] Kithi: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Hello everyone, As some of you may know... I've been the lead developer and founder of Seraphs' Dominion, the most advanced server that has ever been released and developed for Realm of the Mad God using an open source base.

However! AS OF TODAY! NOVEMBER 9TH 2014 IT IS COMPLETELY SHUTDOWN!

Yes... you read right, I said shutdown.

Reason for this... Well there's just one person really... @BlackRayquaza (๖ۣۜ Lithium on skype)
Well... 2 people... @KieronZeCoder69 as well (♚☢►☆๖ۣۜ kīêröñ™☆◄☢♚ on skype)

You can all send him messages and thank him for his generous gift...

Anyway, What does this mean for what I have already done? Will I release anything I've done? any of the source codes? Client or Server?
No... If you'd like the client source... Apparently BlackRayquaza has it, so if you want it... Ask him for it, I won't help you create anything that I did anyway. I'm shutting down, and Leaving. Anyone currently on my list for skype or steam that is only because of my server will be removed. No more contact will be made with me. If I know you well enough you might be able to stay on my list until I clear up another time.

Just to clarify, I'm shutting down my project Seraphs' Dominion and severing all my ties with MPGH and the Private Server Community. The only people I will keep in contact and help out with their own development is @nilly because nilly is cool. No one can deny that! It's a fact!

Farewell, Take care and just one more thing!

[SIZE=5 @BlackRayquaza @KieronZeCoder69 , I hope you're happy, This is what I warned people about a while back, If anyone were to use my client for their own system I would shutdown forever and never look back at the project ever again... You're the one and only reason why no one else will see the unique server that WAS Seraphs' Dominion... Now it's but a mere Dream of what I wanted for the private server community... You just had to ruin it didn't you...[/SIZE]

Note: The developers who have the full client and server source are still allowed to work on it if they would like but I am personally detaching myself from anything related to it.

Note2: There might be more people responsible, but these are the 2 people that I know about...
this is quite c00l, but where the fuck would i get the client from?
i am a skrub @ coding we all know this
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Hello everyone, As some of you may know... I've been the lead developer and founder of Seraphs' Dominion, the most advanced server that has ever been released and developed for Realm of the Mad God using an open source base.
ermm, isn't @ossimc82 's one better?
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
ermm, isn't @ossimc82 's one better?
It's a prod server, it has no custom elements to it, It's how it was designed
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
It's a prod server, it has no custom elements to it, It's how it was designed
ok, well i am sorry that you are closing down, but believe me.
1.i don't have this supposed "client"
2.i don't even think lithium has it
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
It's a prod server, it has no custom elements to it, It's how it was designed
So your server isn't how it was degisned, seems legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Doctorcherio View Post
i cri everytim
You dont have to ;(

Someone remind me to post my skype conversation with Kithio and Travoos in 16 hours. Thanks <3
Lol, and you didn't bother obfuscating the client?
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Hello everyone, As some of you may know... I've been the lead developer and founder of Seraphs' Dominion, the most advanced server that has ever been released and developed for Realm of the Mad God using an open source base.

However! AS OF TODAY! NOVEMBER 9TH 2014 IT IS COMPLETELY SHUTDOWN!

Yes... you read right, I said shutdown.

Reason for this... Well there's just one person really... @BlackRayquaza (๖ۣۜ Lithium on skype)
Well... 2 people... @KieronZeCoder69 as well (♚☢►☆๖ۣۜ kīêröñ™☆◄☢♚ on skype)

You can all send him messages and thank him for his generous gift...

Anyway, What does this mean for what I have already done? Will I release anything I've done? any of the source codes? Client or Server?
No... If you'd like the client source... Apparently BlackRayquaza has it, so if you want it... Ask him for it, I won't help you create anything that I did anyway. I'm shutting down, and Leaving. Anyone currently on my list for skype or steam that is only because of my server will be removed. No more contact will be made with me. If I know you well enough you might be able to stay on my list until I clear up another time.

Just to clarify, I'm shutting down my project Seraphs' Dominion and severing all my ties with MPGH and the Private Server Community. The only people I will keep in contact and help out with their own development is @nilly because nilly is cool. No one can deny that! It's a fact!

Farewell, Take care and just one more thing!

@BlackRayquaza @KieronZeCoder69 , I hope you're happy, This is what I warned people about a while back, If anyone were to use my client for their own system I would shutdown forever and never look back at the project ever again... You're the one and only reason why no one else will see the unique server that WAS Seraphs' Dominion... Now it's but a mere Dream of what I wanted for the private server community... You just had to ruin it didn't you...

Note: The developers who have the full client and server source are still allowed to work on it if they would like but I am personally detaching myself from anything related to it.

Note2: There might be more people responsible, but these are the 2 people that I know about...

Maybe you'd like to see what I had done right before this..

Not sure how many people cares... I mean your server just went up with PvP and it was great but the moment it went down... people just left and quit.

Sure client editing is great and we all like to see it but I am not sure why you would just shut your server down... I mean great the got the source code, who cares. It's not like they can do much with it except add behaviors and items and classes.
I have the Seraphs Dominion client source.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
I have the Seraphs Dominion client source.
good luck, getting it to work though xD
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Hello everyone, As some of you may know... I've been the lead developer and founder of Seraphs' Dominion, the most advanced server that has ever been released and developed for Realm of the Mad God using an open source base.

However! AS OF TODAY! NOVEMBER 9TH 2014 IT IS COMPLETELY SHUTDOWN!

Yes... you read right, I said shutdown.

Reason for this... Well there's just one person really... @BlackRayquaza (๖ۣۜ Lithium on skype)
Well... 2 people... @KieronZeCoder69 as well (♚☢►☆๖ۣۜ kīêröñ™☆◄☢♚ on skype)

You can all send him messages and thank him for his generous gift...

Anyway, What does this mean for what I have already done? Will I release anything I've done? any of the source codes? Client or Server?
No... If you'd like the client source... Apparently BlackRayquaza has it, so if you want it... Ask him for it, I won't help you create anything that I did anyway. I'm shutting down, and Leaving. Anyone currently on my list for skype or steam that is only because of my server will be removed. No more contact will be made with me. If I know you well enough you might be able to stay on my list until I clear up another time.

Just to clarify, I'm shutting down my project Seraphs' Dominion and severing all my ties with MPGH and the Private Server Community. The only people I will keep in contact and help out with their own development is @nilly because nilly is cool. No one can deny that! It's a fact!

Farewell, Take care and just one more thing!

@BlackRayquaza @KieronZeCoder69 , I hope you're happy, This is what I warned people about a while back, If anyone were to use my client for their own system I would shutdown forever and never look back at the project ever again... You're the one and only reason why no one else will see the unique server that WAS Seraphs' Dominion... Now it's but a mere Dream of what I wanted for the private server community... You just had to ruin it didn't you...

Note: The developers who have the full client and server source are still allowed to work on it if they would like but I am personally detaching myself from anything related to it.

Note2: There might be more people responsible, but these are the 2 people that I know about...

Maybe you'd like to see what I had done right before this..

wow... Leave it to assholes to greedy to make there own shit, And I don't give how many fucks I get infractions for this dave himself can ban me, but Something like this Is just.. a shame... I just got on And found out only to late to do anything let alone to see such private server. You morons who leak others work and think you did something good or for alternative motives should be ashamed. I personally Leaving mpgh. Im done with this bullshit and the flaming and the morons who cant read rules. let alone to see something so good die so fast due to ignorance. I hope everyone else is happy after the years of input into this community Im done. Go fucking make your own shitty realm of the mad god hacks. @nilly was and is still better then anyone. Refer to my good day signature if you feel like flaming, Peace, Im out Im done, Sincerly yours Truely Bog624.
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post

wow... Leave it to assholes to greedy to make there own shit, And I don't give how many fucks I get infractions for this dave himself can ban me, but Something like this Is just.. a shame... I just got on And found out only to late to do anything let alone to see such private server. You morons who leak others work and think you did something good or for alternative motives should be ashamed. I personally Leaving mpgh. Im done with this bullshit and the flaming and the morons who cant read rules. let alone to see something so good die so fast due to ignorance. I hope everyone else is happy after the years of input into this community Im done. Go fucking make your own shitty realm of the mad god hacks. @nilly was and is still better then anyone. Refer to my good day signature if you feel like flaming, Peace, Im out Im done, Sincerly yours Truely Bog624.
I never leaked anything. I think you are confused.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us