LightbulbNeed anime recommendations

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Need anime recommendations
Hey guys , im a huge anime fan and i need your anime recommendations . I simply can't find a good/addicting anime these days , PLS HELP ME OUT
Genre-
Things you've recently liked-
A list of stuff you have seen-

Gonna need more than "I'm a big fan"
Just tell whatever you like , i dont want a specific genre
Quote Originally Posted by PANDAB0RG View Post
Just tell whatever you like , i dont want a specific genre
Akame Ga Kill
Hunter x Hunter
.hack
D.Gray Man
Elfen Lied
Darker Than Black

Just a few. None of these are over the top amazing, except for one or two, but they're interesting enough.
Well what have you watched
Kill la Kill
Gurren Lagann
Dead Leaves
Panty and Stocking
Evangelion Series
Monogatari and Jojo's.
One Piece
Gundam Seed
Gantz
Total Eclipse
Accel world
Hellsing Ultimate
K
Tokyo Majin
Black Lagoon
Mirai Nikki
Macross Frontier

There are a lot of really good anime out there. If you can't really find one take a look at http://myanimelist.net/ which has a lot of good anime.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Gundam Seed
That's one of the worst Gundam, why the fuck are you recommending it?
Quote Originally Posted by NaziGui View Post
That's one of the worst Gundam, why the fuck are you recommending it?
Because I recommend it. My opinion is different I for one think its one of the best Gundam series ever.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Because I recommend it. My opinion is different I for one think its one of the best Gundam series ever.
Eh. Seed had too many problems with the angsting.

Doesn't help that it's completely in it's own gundam-verse either.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Because I recommend it. My opinion is different I for one think its one of the best Gundam series ever.
Well that's a shitty opinion and you should feel bad for having shit opinions. Who wants to watch a bunch of whiny overly melodramatic teenagers bitch all day? I bet you're the type of guy that liked ZZ. The 08th MS Team or War in the Pocket is probably the best for beginners, and they're actually good.
Quote Originally Posted by NaziGui View Post
Well that's a shitty opinion and you should feel bad for having shit opinions. Who wants to watch a bunch of whiny overly melodramatic teenagers bitch all day? I bet you're the type of guy that liked ZZ. The 08th MS Team or War in the Pocket is probably the best for beginners, and they're actually good.
Not really.
I hardly watched any other Gundam other then Seed, Destiny and 00.
Obviously Seed and Destiny was good enough for them to do a HD Remaster and extended editions..


Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Eh. Seed had too many problems with the angsting.


Doesn't help that it's completely in it's own gundam-verse either.
Well there was only two really good gundam-verse witch was the gundams that were center around the Universal Century and the Cosmic Era universe (Seed and Destiny)
The Universal Century timeline was pretty much completed.
I feel like the art was more developed in Seed then almost any other gundam (aside from 00).
I watched most of them , i will check out some of those . Thanks for answers
One Piece. +600 episodes and should last you for a while.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?