League of legends account (look into the thread)
To sum it all,
The account:
I will NOT be going first. Feel free to do so, otherwise a middleman will be used. (No exceptions).
I am willing to share further information on the account itself for those truly interested. (ex:Screenshots..)
MAINLY LOOKING FOR CS:GO SKINS!!!
The account:
- Original ~ Funny ~ Unique IGN
- 169 skins (Almost every legendary, limited availability ones, event ones, one for all basically)
- 19 rune pages
- Never banned
- Every champ is owned (except for the last 3, but you can buy with the remaining IP if needed)
- Full information related to the account will be provided(since creation)
- Has a lot of limited icons from previous events/ranks
- ZERO games played this season, you will be starting from scratch. (Previous gold banner)
- Not to forget.. North America (NA)
I will NOT be going first. Feel free to do so, otherwise a middleman will be used. (No exceptions).
I am willing to share further information on the account itself for those truly interested. (ex:Screenshots..)
MAINLY LOOKING FOR CS:GO SKINS!!!


