infiSTAR blocked variables (ArmA 3)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
infiSTAR blocked variables (ArmA 3)
Hi, I'm sorta new to this forum. I've been lurking around a little bit and I've decided to make my first post. I'm not sure if this will help any of you other menu makers out there but I've dumped a ton of scripts from a very popular server with infiSTAR arma 3 on it and I've decided to release them in my attempt to help.

I'm sure a lot of other people already have these variables (maybe), but I'm not sure. There are a lot of blocked variables here.

WARNING Big text.

To make this look better and easier to read put it into WordPad and use wordwrap and it will spread it out more

_name = _this select 0; _puid = _this select 1; _badVariables = [ 'typeName','lbClear','closedialog','startloadingsc reen','endLoadingScreen','findDisplay','setposATL' ,'getPos','to', 'closeDisplay','getPlayerUID','publicVariableServe r','setPos','toArray','setposASL','getPosASL','all owDamage', 'endMission','str','isNil','diag_log','format','re moveMagazines','getPosATL','from','ctrlEnabled','u iNameSpace', 'removeMagazine','failMission','diag_tickTime','pu blicvariable','profileNamespace','for','toString', 'resize','toLower', 'displayRemoveAllEventHandlers','ctrlRemoveAllEven tHandlers','removeWeapon','&&','||','removeAction' ,'in','spawn', 'do','displayCtrl','player','select','saveProfileN amespace','exitWith','or','and','visibleMap','uiSl eep','alive', 'isNull','typeOf','distance','true','false','isDed icated','unitRecoilCoefficient','call','setunitRec oilCoefficient', 'waitUntil','speed','while','if','isServer','then' ,'primaryWeapon','unitBackpack','magazines','weapo ns','getMagazineCargo', 'getWeaponCargo','isPlayer','dialog','disableSeria lization','count','ctrlSetText','ctrlText','system Chat','commandingMenu', 'showcommandingMenu','disableUserInput','local','f orEach','nearEntities','round','onEachFrame','a',' imgoingnukeyou', 'Status_BB','TZ_BB_A3','TZ_BB_KB_Hint','TZ_BB_Bind Handler','AH_BRAZZERS_TZ_BB','kamakazi_lystic','fu ckfest','LYSTIC_MENU_LOADED','D_AMEZ_COA', 'Intro','Repair','Heal','Cash','T3le','TNK','I_lik e_turtles','BIGM','GMod','E3p','Does_Tonic_Like_to _take_Turtle_penis_in_the_ass_LODESTARS', 'lel','vars','PSwap','toLower_new','BCast','thfile ','tlmadminrq','infiSTARBLACK','name','carepkg','s crollAim','BlurExec','sbpc','CALLRE', 'quake','menu_run','ZedProtect','actid1','vehicles 1','MapClicked','MapClickedPosX','MouseUpEvent','s crollPlayerlist','keypress_xxx','D_AMEZ_COA', 'envi','G_A_N_G_S_T_A','ZoombiesCar','timebypass', 'returnString_z','isori','tangrowth27','PVAH_Admin Request','AH_OFF_LOL','b','infiSTAR_fillRE', 'qwak','infoe','font','title_dialog','sexymenu_add s_Star','boolean_1','initre337','skype_option','bl eh','magnetomortal','fnc_allunits','sbp', 'PV_IAdminMenuCode','PVAH_WriteLogRequest','skype_ img','Lhacks','Lpic','LtToTheRacker','Lexstr','tak e1','Called','epochExec','sdgff4535hfgvcxghn', 'adadawer24_1337','fsdddInfectLOL','W_O_O_K_I_E_Ca r_RE','kW_O_O_K_I_E_Go_Fast','epchDeleted','lystob indkeys','lystoKeypress', 'toggle_1','shiftMenu','dbClicked','b_loop','re_lo op','v_bowen','bowen','melee_startAttack','asdasda sd','antihax2','PV_AdminMenuCode','AdminLoadOK', 'AdminLoadOKAY','PV_TMPBAN','T_o_g_g_l_e_BB','fixM enu','PV_AdminMenuCodee','AdminPlayer','PVAH_Admin RequestVariable','epochBackpack','JME_Red', 'JME_MENU_Sub','JME_menu_title','JME_Sub','JME_OPT IONS','god','heal','grass','fatguybeingchasedbyali on','night','day','infammo','nvg','thermal', 'Keybinds','fredtargetkill','loopfredtpyoutome','e pochTp','AdminLst','BB_Pr0_Esp','BBProEsp','epochM apMP','CALLRESVR', 'adminlite','adminlitez','antihacklite','bp','inSu b','scroll_m_init_star','markerCount','zombies','s tartmenu_star','LystoDone','MOD_EPOCH', 'Admin_Lite_Menu','admingod','adminESPicons','fnc_ MapIcons_infiSTAR','BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer4 ','adminadd','shnext','infiSTAR_fill_Weapons', 'adminZedshld','adminAntiAggro','admin_vehicleboos t','admin_low_terrain','admin_debug','admincrate', 'exstr','nlist','PV_AdminMainCode','TPCOUNTER', 'PVDZ_Hangender','fn_filter','vehiList','Remexec_B itch','zeus_star','igodokxtt','tmmenu','AntihackSc rollwheel','survcam','infiniteammo','PVAH_AHTEMPBA N', 'lalf','toggle','iammox','telep','dayzlogin3','day zlogin4','changeBITCHinstantly','antiAggro_zeds',' BigFuckinBullets','abcdefGEH','adminicons', 'fn_esp','aW5maVNUQVI_re_1','passcheck','isInSub', 'qodmotmizngoasdommy','ozpswhyx','xdistance','wigl egsuckscock','diz_is_real__i_n_f_i_S_T_A_R', 'pic','veh','unitList','list_wrecked','addgun','ES P','BIS_fnc_3dCredits_n','dayzforce_save','ViLayer ','blackhawk_sex','activeITEMlist','items1', 'adgnafgnasfnadfgnafgn','Metallica_infiSTAR_hax_to ggled','activeITEMlistanzahl','xyzaa','iBeFlying', 'rem','DAYZ_CA1_Lollipops','HMDIR','vehC', 'HDIR','carg0d','init_Fncvwr_menu_star','altstate' ,'black1ist','ARGT_JUMP','ARGT_KEYDOWN','ARGT_JUMP _w','ARGT_JUMP_a','bpmenu','color_black', 'p','fffffffffff','markPos','pos','TentS','VL','MV ','monky','qopfkqpofqk','monkytp','pbx','nametagTh read','spawnmenu','sceptile15','sandshrew', 'mk2','i','j','v','fuckmegrandma','mehatingjews',' TTT5OptionNR','zombieDistanceScreen','cargodz','R3 m0te_RATSifni','wepmenu','admin_d0','RAINBOWREMEXE CVEH', 'omgwtfbbq','namePlayer','thingtoattachto','HaxSmo keOn','testIndex','g0d','spawnvehicles_star','kill _all_star','sCode','dklilawedve','peter_so_fly_CUS ', 'selecteditem','moptions','delaymenu','gluemenu',' g0dmode','cargod','infiSTAR_fillHax','itemmenu','g madmin','fapEsp','mapclick', 'spawnweapons1','abcd','skinmenu','playericons','c hangebackpack','keymenu','godall','theKeyControl', 'infiSTAR_FILLPLAYER','whitelist','pfEpochTele', 'custom_clothing','img','surrmenu','footSpeedIndex ','ctrl_onKeyDown','plrshldblcklst','DEV_ConsoleOp en','executeglobal','cursoresp','Asdf','planeGroup ', 'teepee','spwnwpn','musekeys','dontAddToTheArray', 'morphtoanimals','aesp','LOKI_GUI_Key_Color','Monk y_initMenu','tMenu','recon','curPos','pilot', 'playerDistanceScreen','ihatelife','debugConsoleIn dex','MY_KEYDOWN_FNC','pathtoscrdir','Bowen_RANDST R','ProDayz','idonteven','walrein820','RandomEx', 'TAG_onKeyDown','changestats','derp123','heel','ra ngelol','unitsmenu','xZombieBait','plrshldblckls', 'ARGT_JUMP_s','ARGT_JUMP_d','globalplaya','ALL_MAG S_TO_SEARCH', 'shnmenu','xtags','pm','lmzsjgnas','vm','bowonkys' ,'glueallnigga','hotkeymenu','Monky_hax_toggled',' espfnc','playeresp','zany','dfgjafafsafccccasd', 'atext','boost','nd','vspeed','Ug8YtyGyvguGF','inv ','rspwn','pList','loldami','T','bowonky','aimbott ','Admin_Layout','markeresp','allMrk','MakeRandomS pace', 'helpmenu','godlol','rustlinginit','qofjqpofq','in vall','initarr','reinit','byebyezombies','admin_to ggled','fn_ProcessDiaryLink','ALexc','DAYZ_CREATEV EHICLE', 'Monky_funcs_inited','FUK_da_target','damihakeplz' ,'damikeyz_veryhawt','mapopt','hangender','slag',' jizz','kkk','ebay_har','sceptile279','TargetPlayer ', 'tell_me_more_infiSTAR','airborne_spawn_vehicle_in fiSTAR','sxy_list_stored','advert_SSH','antiantian tiantih4x','Flare8','Flare7','SuperAdmin_MENU', 'bl4ck1ist','keybinds','actualunit','mark_player', 'unitList_vec','yo2','actualunit_vec','typeVec','m ark','r_menu','hfghfg','vhnlist','work','Intro', 'yo3','q','yo4','k','cTargetPos','cpbLoops','cpLoo psDelay','Flare','Flare1','Flare2','Flare3','Flare 4','Flare5','Flare6','kanghaskhan','palkia', 'eExec_commmand','cockasdashdioh','fsdandposanpsda on','antiloop','anti','spawn_explosion_target_ebay ','whatisthis4','ratingloop_star','epochRemoteNuke All', 'PVAH_admin_rq','PVAH_writelog_rq','sandslash','mu k','pidgeotto','charmeleon','pidgey','lapras','LYS T1C_UB3R_L33T_Item','MathItem','fapLayer','cooldow n', 'raichu','infiSTAR_chewSTAR_dayz_1','infi_STAR_out put','infi_STAR_code_stored','keybindings','keypre ss','menu_toggle_on','dayz_godmode','aiUnit', 'MENUTITLE','wierdo','runHack','Dwarden','poalmgoa smzxuhnotx','ealxogmniaxhj','firstrun','ohhpz','fn _genStrFront','shazbot1','cip','Armor1','GMod', 'kickable','stop','possible','friendlies','hacks', 'main','mapscanrad','maphalf','DelaySelected','Sel ectDelay','GlobalSleep','vehD','ALL_WEPS_TO_SEARCH ', 'jopamenu','ggggg','tlm','Listw','toggle_keyEH','i nfammoON','pu','chute','dayzforce_savex','PVDZ_Adm inMenuCode','PVDZ_SUPER_AdminList','DarkwrathBackp ack', 'PVDZ_hackerLog','BP_OnPlayerLogin','material','ma pEnabled','markerThread','addedPlayers','playershi eld','spawnitems1','sceptile27','Proceed_BB', 'ESPEnabled','wpnbox','fnc_temp','MMYmenu_stored', 'VMmenu_stored','LVMmenu_stored','BIS_MPF_ServerPe rsistentCallsArray','PV_CHECK','admin_animate1', 'patharray','ZobieDistanceStat','infiSTARBOTxxx',' keyspressed','fT','tpTarget','HumanityVal','yanma' ,'absol','SimpleMapHackCount','keyp', 'aggron','magazines_spawn','weapons_spawn','backpa ck_spawn','backpackitem_spawn','keybindings_exec', 'keypress_exec','MajorHageAssFuckinfBulletsDude', 'Wannahaveexplosivesforbullets','TheTargetedFuckin gPlayerDude','haHaFuckAntiHakcsManIbypasDatShit',' aintNoAntiHackCatchMyVars','objMYPlayer', 'Awwwinvisibilty','vehiclebro','wtfyisthisshithere ','terrainchangintime','Stats','menu','ssdfsdhsdfh ','onisinfiniteammobra','youwantgodmodebro', 'yothefuckingplayerishere','Namey','sendmsg12','jk h','DELETE_THIS','move_forward','leftAndRight','fo rwardAndBackward','upAndDown','distanceFromGround' , 'hoverPos','hovering','bulletcamon','cheatlist','e spOn','removegrass','timeday','infammo','norekoil' ,'nocollide','esp2ez','fastwalk','entupautowalk', 'BensWalker','dropnear','executer','killme','magne tmenu','loadmain','magnet','A11','loadMenu','refre shPlayers','ALREADYRAN','players','BigBenBackpack' , 'sendMessage','newMessage','W34p0ns','amm0','Att4c hm3nt','F0od_Dr1nk','M3d1c4l','T0ol_it3ms','B4ckp4 cks','It3m5','Cl0th1ng','walkloc','nwaf','cherno', 'cherno_resident','cherno_resident_2','dubky','oak s','swaf','swmb','getX','PlayerShowDistance','M_e_ n_u_2','colorme','keybindloop','Tractor_Time', 'murkrow','noctowl','isExecuted','piloswine','AddP layersToMap','markers','miltank','GearAdd','GearRe move','Malvsm','Malcars','malfly','keyForward', 'PermDialogSelected','TempDialogSelected','AdminDi alogList','pfKeygen','pfScanUnits','pfPickPlayer', 'pfshnext','pfnlist','pfselecteditem','pfshnmenu', 'pfPlayerMonitor','pfPlayersToMonitor','pfShowPlay erMonitor','pfPlayerMonitorMutex','marker','JJJJ_M MMM___EEEEEEE_INIT_MENU','E_X_T_A_S_Y_Init_Menu', 'monkaiinsalt','monkaiin','part88','adminKeybinds' ,'PV_DevUIDs','fapEspGroup','Repair','RepairIT','r ainbowTarget','rainbowTarget1','rainbowTarget2', 'rainbowTarget3','letmeknow','VehicleMenue','Menue _Vehicle','my_anus_hurtz','life_no_injection','Ton ic_has_a_gaping_vagina','teletoplr','telet', 'ygurv1f2','BIGM','E3p','T3le','fnc_PVAH_AdminReq' ,'infiSTAR_MAIN_CODE','MAIN_CODE_INJECTED','D34DXH 34RT_E5P','Arsenal','Jme_Is_God','B0X_CANN0N_T0GGL E', 'PL4YER_CANN0N_T0GGLE','aim','HOLY_FUCK_FDKFHSDJFH SDKJ_vehicles_m','lazy_ILHA_is_lazy','POOP_Item',' die_menu_esp_v1','XXMMWW_main_menu','MM_150', 'BIS_tracedShooter','JME_HAS_A_GIANT_DONG','nuke_v ars','nukepos','fuckfest','fuckfestv2','FAG_NEON', 'Deverts_keyp','jfkdfjdfjdsfjdsfjkjflfjdlfjdlfjru_ keyp', 'eroticTxt','asdadaio9d0ua298d2a0dza2','trap','boo mgoats','morphme','morph','blfor','blfor2','blfor3 ','rdfor','rdfor2','rdfor3','napa','civ', 'Detected_Remote_Execution','runonce','keybindz',' PEDO_IS_FUKED','MAINON','PLAYERON','PLAYEROFFNEXT1 ','PLAYERNEXT2','ALTISLIFEON','ALTISLIFEOFFNEXT1', 'ALTISLIFENEXT2', 'ALTISLIFEOFFNEXT2','ALTISLIFENEXT3','FUNMENUON',' FUNMENUOFFNEXT1','FUNMENUNEXT2','FUNMENUOFFNEXT2', 'FUNMENUNEXT3','MAINOFF','PLAYEROFF','ALTISLIFEOFF ', 'FUNMENUOFF','drawPlayerIcons_array','showPlayerIc ons','H4X_Miriweth_Menu_Click_Hax','IrEcOCMmeNEnd_ God_MODE','TTTT_IIII___TTTTTTT_REPGAs','EC_GOD_TOG GLE', 'ly5t1c','JJMMEE_Swagger','Bobsp','Speed_Hack_cus' ,'pList_star_peter_cus','RGB','onKeyPress','neo_th rowing' ]; _TbVs = [ 'JxMxE_hide','JME_Keybinds','JME_has_yet_to_fuck_t his_shit','JME_deleteC','JME_Tele','JME_ANAL_PLOW' ,'JME_M_E_N_U_initMenu','JME_M_E_N_U_hax_toggled', 'W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_Pro_RE','W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_Car_RE', 'W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_Car_RE', 'JxMxE_Veh_M','JxMxE_LifeCash500k','W_O_O_K_I_E_FU D_FuckUp_GunStore','W_O_O_K_I_E_FUD_M_E_N_U_initMe nu','W_O_O_K_I_E_FuckUp_GunStore_a','JME_KillCurso r','JME_OPTIONS','JME_M_E_N_U_fill_TROLLmenu','ASS PLUNGE','FOXBYPASS','POLICE_IN_HELICOPTA', 'JxMxE_EBRP','W_O_O_K_I_E_M_E_N_U_funcs_inited','M enu_Init_Lol','E_X_T_A_S_Y_Atm','W_O_O_K_I_E_Pro_R E','W_O_O_K_I_E_Debug_Mon','W_O_O_K_I_E_Debug_1337 ','Veh_S_P_A_W_N_Shitt','sfsefse','tw4etinitMenu', 'tw4etgetControl', 'JxMxEsp','JxMxE_GOD','JxMxE_Heal','efr4243234','s dfwesrfwesf233','sdgff4535hfgvcxghn','adadawer24_1 337','lkjhgfuyhgfd','E_X_T_A_S_Y_M_E_N_U_funcs_ini ted','dayz_serverObjectMonitor','fsfgdggdzgfd','fs dddInfectLOL','Wookie_List', 'JxMxE_TP','Wookie_Pro_RE','Wookie_Car_RE','Wookie _Debug_Mon','faze_funcs_inited','advertising_banne r_infiSTAR','atext_star_xa','Monky_hax_dbclick','q opfkqpofqk','debug_star_colorful','AntiAntiAntiAnt iHax','antiantiantiantih4x', 'JxMxE_Infect','hub','scrollinit','gfYJV','Lystic_ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO','Lystic_Re','Lysto_Lyst',' E_X_T_A_S_Y_Keybinds','Menulocations','Lystic_Init ','scroll_m_init_star','exstr1','pathtoscrdir3','M onky_funcs_inited', 'JxMxE_secret','Monky_initMenu','player_zombieChec k','E_X_T_A_S_Y_Recoil','godlol','playericons','ab cdefGEH','wierdo','go_invisible_infiSTAR','serverO bjectMonitor','enamearr','initarr3','locdb','sCode ','infAmmoIndex', 'nukeDONEstar','Wookie_List','Wookie_Pro_RE','FUCK TONIC','E_X_T_A_S_Y_FuckUp_GunStore_a','E_X_T_A_S_ Y_Cash_1k_t','E_X_T_A_S_Y_Cash_a','E_X_T_A_S_Y_Lic enseDrive','E_X_T_A_S_Y_Menu_LOOOOOOOOOL','Metalli ca_vehicleg0dv3_infiSTAR', 'JJJJ_MMMM___EEEEEEE_INIT_MENU','JJJJ_MMMM___EEEEE EE_GAPER','JJJJ_MMMM___EEEEEEE_SMOKExWEEDxEVERYDAY _BUM_RAPE','JJJJ_MMMM___EEEEEEE_OPTIONS','JJJJ_MMM M___EEEEEEE_M_E_N_U_fill_Target','E3p', 'Jesus_MODE','ESP','MissileStrike','AL_Liscenses', 'NoIllegal','NoWeight','m0nkyaatp_sadksadxa','m0nk yaatp_RANDSTR','myvar23','player_adminlevel','TNK' ,'I_like_turtles', 'BIGM','Does_Tonic_Like_to_take_Turtle_penis_in_th e_ass_LODESTARS','Does_Tonic_Like_to_take_Turtle_p enis_in_the_ass_LODESTAR1','GMod','No_No_No_Tonic_ likes_A_Big_Fat_Sheep_Cock_Right_in_the_bum_G0d_Mo de', 'Sload','T3le','life_no_injection','Tonic_has_a_ga ping_vagina','my_anus_hurtz','aKFerm','aKMMenu','a KTitans','aKLikeaG0d','riasgremory_G0d_Mode','aKCa rG0d','riasgremory_Car_Jesus','aKE5p','riasgremory _isseilol','aKPMark', 'riasgremory_Noobs','riasgremory_Bitches','riasgre mory_Map_Markers','aKUnMmo','jenesuispasuncheateur _unamo','aKVoit','Loljesaispasquoiecriremdr','isse igremory','gremorysama','aKTaCu','aKCardetroy','aK GetKey','aKKillcursor', 'aKNoEscort','aKEscort','aKtroll','aKTPall','aKUnr estrain','aKNoEscortMe','aKNoTaze','aKJailplayer', 'aKLisense','riasgremory_titans_shit_reold','Tonic _merde','jaimepaslepoisin_HLEAL','TTTT_IIII___TTTT TTT_RAP_FR','TTTT_IIII___TTTTTTT_REPGA', 'TTTT_IIII___TTTTTTT_REPGAs','jaimepaslepoisin_HLE AL','Root_Main4','Root_Pistol4','Root_Rifle4','Roo t_Machinegun4','Root_Sniper4','Root_Launcher4','Ro ot_Attachement4' ]; _time = diag_tickTime + 60; while {1 == 1} do { { if !(isNil _x) then { _log = format['BadVar 1: %1',_x]; PVAHR_0_wlcvvb_PVAHR_0_wlcvvb = [_name,_puid,'BAN',toArray _log];publicVariableServer 'PVAHR_0_wlcvvb_PVAHR_0_wlcvvb'; [] spawn {uiSleep 0.1;['infiSTAR.de',false,false] spawn KickOFF;};[] spawn A3RANDVARlrfg3n_A3RANDVARlrfg3n; }; } forEach _badVariables; uiSleep 0.75; { if !(isNil _x) then { _log = format['BadVar 2: %1',_x]; PVAHR_0_wlcvvb_PVAHR_0_wlcvvb = [_name,_puid,'BAN',toArray _log];publicVariableServer 'PVAHR_0_wlcvvb_PVAHR_0_wlcvvb'; [] spawn {uiSleep 0.1;['infiSTAR.de',false,false] spawn KickOFF;};[] spawn A3RANDVARlrfg3n_A3RANDVARlrfg3n; }; } forEach _TbVs; if (diag_tickTime > _time + 60) then { _time = diag_tickTime; { _m = missionNamespace getVariable _x; _u = uiNamespace getVariable _x; _p = parsingNamespace getVariable _x; if ((!isNil '_m') || (!isNil '_u') || (!isNil '_p')) exitWith { _log = format['BadVar 3: variable %1 with value %2 %3 %4',_x,_m,_u,_p]; PVAHR_0_wlcvvb_PVAHR_0_wlcvvb = [_name,_puid,'BAN',toArray _log];publicVariableServer 'PVAHR_0_wlcvvb_PVAHR_0_wlcvvb'; [] spawn {uiSleep 0.1;['infiSTAR.de',false,false] spawn KickOFF;};[] spawn A3RANDVARlrfg3n_A3RANDVARlrfg3n; }; } foreach (_badVariables+_TbVs); }; uiSleep 0.75; };
Thanks for this sick release.
Quote Originally Posted by TheMikkel View Post
Hi, I'm sorta new to this forum. I've been lurking around a little bit and I've decided to make my first post. I'm not sure if this will help any of you other menu makers out there but I've dumped a ton of scripts from a very popular server with infiSTAR arma 3 on it and I've decided to release them in my attempt to help.

I'm sure a lot of other people already have these variables (maybe), but I'm not sure. There are a lot of blocked variables here.

WARNING Big text.

To make this look better and easier to read put it into WordPad and use wordwrap and it will spread it out more
Ye Boi
Code:
_randvar3 = compileFinal "";
_AH_MAIN_BLOCK = compileFinal "";
_RunOnClients = compileFinal "";
_AHrunCheck = compileFinal "";
_AH_AnnounceAdmin = compileFinal "";
_AHKickOFF = compileFinal "";
_AH_RunCheck = compileFinal "";
_AH_RunCheck2 = compileFinal "";
_FiredCheck = compileFinal "";
_TMPBAN = compileFinal "";
_randvar29 = compileFinal "";
_randvar30 = compileFinal "";
_massMessage = compileFinal "";
_AHpos = compileFinal "";
_adjust = compileFinal "";
_fnc_RandomGen = compileFinal "";
_badVariables = compileFinal "";
_validMenus = compileFinal "";
_puid = compileFinal "";
_name = compileFinal "";
_commandingMenu = compileFinal "";
_admins = compileFinal "";
_mPos = compileFinal "";
_oVeh = compileFinal "";
_BM = compileFinal "";
_BW = compileFinal "";
Quote Originally Posted by BarackObamaCare View Post
Ye Boi
Code:
_randvar3 = compileFinal "";
_AH_MAIN_BLOCK = compileFinal "";
_RunOnClients = compileFinal "";
_AHrunCheck = compileFinal "";
_AH_AnnounceAdmin = compileFinal "";
_AHKickOFF = compileFinal "";
_AH_RunCheck = compileFinal "";
_AH_RunCheck2 = compileFinal "";
_FiredCheck = compileFinal "";
_TMPBAN = compileFinal "";
_randvar29 = compileFinal "";
_randvar30 = compileFinal "";
_massMessage = compileFinal "";
_AHpos = compileFinal "";
_adjust = compileFinal "";
_fnc_RandomGen = compileFinal "";
_badVariables = compileFinal "";
_validMenus = compileFinal "";
_puid = compileFinal "";
_name = compileFinal "";
_commandingMenu = compileFinal "";
_admins = compileFinal "";
_mPos = compileFinal "";
_oVeh = compileFinal "";
_BM = compileFinal "";
_BW = compileFinal "";
What is this if I can ask?
Quote Originally Posted by furiouswai View Post
He is implying you can just compileFinal those variables to nil to break the antihack.
The keyword being implying
Wow... I feel honored... Thats my variable... hahah "FAG_NEON".
Woooo <3
??
They add all the variables written here so it's normal. Put a new now they'll add it on this list
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?