SOTW #20 Voting Thread

PollVote your your favourite
Sjla6% · 4
EnergyK16% · 11
iKnow4% · 3
Gesus7% · 5
dae674% · 3
Make My Day4% · 3
daniliard7% · 5
[AirCuddles]3% · 2
Ryguy6% · 4
kibanaruto23% · 2
Heath0% · 0
tagger280% · 0
M 3 R K 3 D19% · 13
tricksta0% · 0
hotdog3931% · 1
Sab#12% · 8
wolfman11% · 1
apeguy3% · 2
f4113n0% · 0
67 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
SOTW #20 Voting Thread
SOTW #20 Voting

Vote for your favorite signature. If you entered and you're image isn't in this contest, you need to recheck which rules you failed to meet.

Winner gets 2 weeks VIP.


Look through all signatures before voting

Sjla


EnergyK


iKnow


Gesus



dae67


Make My Day



daniliard


[AirCuddles]


Ryguy



kibanaruto2



Heath


tagger28



M 3 R K 3 D



tricksta



hotdog393



Sab#



wolfman1


apeguy



f4113n






The winner MAY be asked to show proof. Failure to do so will DQ their entry and the prize will go to 2nd place.


This is a Public poll. Don't make yourself look stupid by voting for yourself ^^,

Happy voting

Voting ends sunday 12pm GMT

Apeguy - You won the last one
If your sig isn't here and you entered it. It hasn't followed the rules.




Good luck.
Hmm my favourites are Sjla, EnergyK and Ryguy.
But in the end I voted Sjla. =3
its out of sjla energy and iknow.
iknow got my vote
Dang I always work so hard on my signature for this competition. And it never get's any votes :\
Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D View Post
Dang I always work so hard on my signature for this competition. And it never get's any votes :\
then dont make one
wow! Make my day's is amazing! i forgot to read bottom bit before voting, well im not going to win anyway because i never kept PSD of mine, and no1 vote meh :,(

Vote for,
Make my day
I took a break but i still like gfx just no one else likes my work :|
Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D View Post
I took a break but i still like gfx just no one else likes my work :|
i like your work? :/
I voted for aircuddles

*Hopes for at least one vote*
People dont look at all of them
I like Make My Day's... I voted him.
I participate in next 1 = you will see my art work [LOL]
EnergyK is the best IMHO x)
It's between aircuddles, make my day, or sjla...
But! Sab# got my vote!
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us