HACKING program help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
HACKING program help
is there a program that will code a hack for you, i heard of one but forgot the name. NOT VB OR C OR C++

pm if you know of one
nope. atleast I've never heard of one. and that would kinda defeat the point of coding a hack o_O?! The only thing I know that might be something like what your thinking of is an address logger.

An address logger works by finding common signatures for a desired address and then finds that address automatically once the game starts. That's what people use for Warrock hacks all the time. This is how come addresses come out so fast all the time for Warrock. There's no way around this but to make major changes in the design of the game. So an address logger is "unpatchable" in a sense. But it takes a LOT OF WORK to make an address logger for any game and even then it works only for that specific game. However once made you've pretty much won the hacking war. You would just run your address logger, get all the addresses in like 5 min after the game starts and put them in your hacks xD. These big hack sites like FPS have powerful address loggers. That's how come they can update their hacks so fast. If one of those address loggers got on a forum like this, by accident or whatever CA can forget about trying to stop hackers xD.

I could go on, but I already gave you much more information then you asked for. :P
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
nope. atleast I've never heard of one. and that would kinda defeat the point of coding a hack o_O?! The only thing I know that might be something like what your thinking of is an address logger.

An address logger works by finding common signatures for a desired address and then finds that address automatically once the game starts. That's what people use for Warrock hacks all the time. This is how come addresses come out so fast all the time for Warrock. There's no way around this but to make major changes in the design of the game. So an address logger is "unpatchable" in a sense. But it takes a LOT OF WORK to make an address logger for any game and even then it works only for that specific game. However once made you've pretty much won the hacking war. You would just run your address logger, get all the addresses in like 5 min after the game starts and put them in your hacks xD. These big hack sites like FPS have powerful address loggers. That's how come they can update their hacks so fast. If one of those address loggers got on a forum like this, by accident or whatever CA can forget about trying to stop hackers xD.

I could go on, but I already gave you much more information then you asked for. :P
Those address loggers you are talking about, aren't too much of a complicated applications that scan for the new addresses using Array of Bytes. If the values and such get stored at a different location, then you'll just have to do it manually. They aren't as powerful as you think they are.
lol if there was something like that, i wouldnt even open the first page of my guide!!

And FYI, C, VB and C++ are not programs, they are computer languages that write programs. If u are interested in coding a hack, u should start off which one of these languages, i personally u should go with C++, although the process is time consuming, and u need to learn the basics of C++ before u can make a simple reload hack, HAPPY HACKING!!

and man i want an address logger, ama post it on every hacking forum, NEXON IS SO GUNNA BE DEAD
I don't think those are real. I'm really close to being halfway done with learning C++ though. .
Quote Originally Posted by FragInABox View Post
I don't think those are real. I'm really close to being halfway done with learning C++ though. .
Course it's real. I mean Zhhot already posted the source for one in another thread.

PS: I'm halfway done too . You should post some of your code now and then.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Course it's real. I mean Zhhot already posted the source for one in another thread.

PS: I'm halfway done too . You should post some of your code now and then.
What do you guys consider halfway done? I have no idea how far i would consider myself done.
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
What do you guys consider halfway done? I have no idea how far i would consider myself done.
I mean halfway through my beginning guide to C++. Your never actually done learning anything, but once I'm done learning with basics I can start working on mastering a couple SDK's such as D3d9, etc. That's what I mean.
the closest you are going to get to that would be an already programed hack.
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
the closest you are going to get to that would be an already programed hack.
Huh? C++ is for more then programming hacks. If your talking about game hacks, but I would like to learn some more advanced hacks. I heard there was a way to defeat WPA secured network, but everyone has to start small :L
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us