Is this for Combat Arms the Classic, Reloaded, or Line of Sight?
HF Hax Reloaded || ESP || AimCorrection || Fly || No Reload || UNDETECTED
Crashes after pressing PLAY and finding a match
It crashes for me when I click in the window.
crashes :/
Cheat DD Please Update
What are the steps to injecting this? Do I run the game then inject? Or do I start the injector and have it on automatic, then run the game?
Such an old game, but happy to see great cheats still being made 

Mate i was wondering how you get the addresses? I was trying to get my own working but the addresses are making me go crazy
It injects successfully and goes to the game without issue. How do I access the menu? Nothing shows up in the game and no telltale hitboxes either.
Maybe Insert
Ok it works now but hacks dont function.
Didn't work, the menu is visible I can see it, but the hacks don't work at all.
Come on, this is the only hack out right now that semi-works. At lest tell us whats going on please.
as I find the process, it simply disappeared from the list
Congratz on getting hack of the week!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHF Hax CA: Reloaded - ESPs || AimCorrection || NoReload || NoSelection || FlyHack...
26 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHF Hax CA: Reloaded - Aimbot || ESPs || AimCorrection || SpeedHack|| FlyHack..
43 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsRamo's CFNA Hack [Wall Hack - See Ghosts - No Reload - No Recoil - Fly ++More] 46 All Points Bulletin Reloaded HacksAPB RELOADED ESP 25 All Points Bulletin Reloaded HacksApb Reloaded ESP 139