DetectedHF Hax CA: Reloaded - ESPs || AimCorrection || NoReload || NoSelection || FlyHack...

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
HF Hax CA: Reloaded - ESPs || AimCorrection || NoReload || NoSelection || FlyHack...


Hello guys, It's been a while since I've post a hack for this game, I want to be active again in this section

Screen Shot





OBS : I couldn't take a screenshot, sorry for that

How To Use ?

Just open the game and then the hack as administrator and press INSERT to open menu and the arrow keys to active / desactive the functions.

Have fun





Credits

Hacker Fail, Dash, @CoderDiasII, Fleep, S0beit, Gellin and others...

@Hero @Royce @Raple
Reloaded_mpgh.net.rar14 KB · 354 downloads 8/60 malicious
Approved. This has not been tested
my nigga did you really take a camera to your monitor
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
my nigga did you really take a camera to your monitor
Yes man, I couldn't take a screenshot, isn't my fault
Why is Avast telling me it's a backdoor?
Quote Originally Posted by rasmusen199111 View Post
doesnt work :/ probably virus
Really ? :| Don't be a Noob man

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy Drink View Post
Why is Avast telling me it's a backdoor?
False positive, u need to desactive your anti virus to play with hack.

Guys, I'm contributor since 2015, why would I post a virus ?
Hack opens in CA:Reloaded and the menu functions normal, but turning on the ESP's or anysetting doesn't do anything. On windows 10
Doesnt open, minimized window is there that wont open anything and desplays "aaaaaaaaa"

sulotion?
Quote Originally Posted by iWallame View Post
Hack opens in CA:Reloaded and the menu functions normal, but turning on the ESP's or anysetting doesn't do anything. On windows 10
Only the esp does not work?
Here are working fine..

Quote Originally Posted by mainline View Post
Doesnt open, minimized window is there that wont open anything and desplays "aaaaaaaaa"

sulotion?
Are u opening the game in windowed mode ?
I turned off my antivirus, ran Combat Arms, I set it on windowed, then ran the cheat as administrator, then I get some errors messages saying I'm missing a dll or I don't have permission or something. What gives?
I came to play CA after a couple of years. Since i live in America, can i expect to not being able to play CA anymore? and would this hack be compatible with it in US as well?
It looks like it works well. Thanks
Nice release, it's been awhile since I've seen a cheat in this forum. I've quit this game, so I have no use for it, but I really respect your dedication to making hacks for this dead game.
The menu opens but the hacks arent working. May I please ask why?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?