Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Sorry for annoying you, but i started the bot while i was on the boat, didnt worked. I started it when i was at the party start and it didnt worked.. i dont know what to do, sorry but i suck at this, im new to this so please say me how can i use it, i'll appreciate it alot.
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    Be careful, its on the rankings.
    Doesn't host_timeplus add time to your record and the other thing to worry about would be common items like ore cloth etc?

Looking at the rankings now and I see a lot of 1 min - 2min kills on every boss. I'm never on it and it never looks updated but the few I did start to show up on were ores. lucky i was further down on the list and I slowed the down the mining.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnElric View Post
    Doesn't host_timeplus add time to your record and the other thing to worry about would be common items like ore cloth etc?

Looking at the rankings now and I see a lot of 1 min - 2min kills on every boss. I'm never on it and it never looks updated but the few I did start to show up on were ores. lucky i was further down on the list and I slowed the down the mining.
    host_timeplus doesnt work :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    host_timeplus doesnt work :/
    AHHH good to know... I've been using it lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I played around w/ the 2.1 version yesterday for a bit. I had to change my resolution and messed around with the binds and options in the settings.ini, and everything worked fine.

I noticed some changes in this new settings.ini file though – it no longer has the toggle for between dk and pally like 1 for pally and 0 for dk or whatever? I know your notes say you’d get exp for both paths?...but then it also says this is “ONLY” for paladin. What does that mean, that dk trans’ing or dk skills from the bot won’t work?

Also let’s say you set large wait/sleep times – will things you do during the wait/sleep time of the bot interrupt it? For example, if I set your launch time as 3000000 – would I be able to do other things in that 50 min period as long I get it back to the boat launch screen for that particular bot-run before that 50th min?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by veryvoodoo View Post
    I noticed some changes in this new settings.ini file though – it no longer has the toggle for between dk and pally like 1 for pally and 0 for dk or whatever? I know your notes say you’d get exp for both paths?...but then it also says this is “ONLY” for paladin. What does that mean, that dk trans’ing or dk skills from the bot won’t
    It doesnt matter which you are, dk or paly, any trans for the first time each hour will give you a buff and any dmg you do other than Grasp(paly skill) or Steal(dk skill) will give you exp during the buffs duration. Thou the paladin has a skill called conviction that is used alot to clear things with OHK2(does lots of dmg rather than modding hp to 1). Hope this explains alittle

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by lawyer666 View Post
    It doesnt matter which you are, dk or paly, any trans for the first time each hour will give you a buff and any dmg you do other than Grasp(paly skill) or Steal(dk skill) will give you exp during the buffs duration. Thou the paladin has a skill called conviction that is used alot to clear things with OHK2(does lots of dmg rather than modding hp to 1). Hope this explains alittle
    Exactly what he said. The Pally skill can clear a full room in just a couple of uses, rather than indiscriminately throwing spears away.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    ok I am 1900x1200, I change it to 1680x1050 and it goes to windowed mode, I am on the boat. I don't do anything, and start the bot. Goes through error checklist, then says its gonna take action, but nothing happens. Any help?
    My firstmap=120000

If its windowed does it change anything? Cus I can't get out of windowed
    Last edited by mistahbo; 08-03-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahbo View Post
    ok I am 1900x1200, I change it to 1680x1050 and it goes to windowed mode, I am on the boat. I don't do anything, and start the bot. Goes through error checklist, then says its gonna take action, but nothing happens. Any help?
    My firstmap=120000

If its windowed does it change anything? Cus I can't get out of windowed
    The biggest problem I had when I was switching screen resolutions to try and put more in, was that after I switched them in game, the bot refused to work.

What you need to do is:
    Set your screen resolution in game.
    Close the game normally.
    Change your Windows screen resolution.
    Re-open the game.
    Re-bind your commands as needed.
    Then the bot should work properly.

And no, windowed shouldn't matter, as I play in windowed mode.

Important Information!
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
    The biggest problem I had when I was switching screen resolutions to try and put more in, was that after I switched them in game, the bot refused to work.

What you need to do is:
    Set your screen resolution in game.
    Close the game normally.
    Change your Windows screen resolution.
    Re-open the game.
    Re-bind your commands as needed.
    Then the bot should work properly.

And no, windowed shouldn't matter, as I play in windowed mode.
    Re-bind your commands as needed? you mean my commands or the bots commands?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Your commands as in what you enter into the console. If you use piebinds, don't worry about this step.

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I hit insert to start the bot, and my character shrunk, but that was it, nothing happened. I tried to end the bot, and Vindi crashed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarooGuy View Post
    I hit insert to start the bot, and my character shrunk, but that was it, nothing happened. I tried to end the bot, and Vindi crashed
    You may want to check the settings.ini to make sure all the commands are appropriately bound to the correct keys.

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    uhh i start the bot it goes to white tyrants challenge then it just waits (because i have it on 120000) but then all the character information (chat, all the buttons) disappear and my character doesn't move, then it says "waiting for battle cleared"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahbo View Post
    uhh i start the bot it goes to white tyrants challenge then it just waits (because i have it on 120000) but then all the character information (chat, all the buttons) disappear and my character doesn't move, then it says "waiting for battle cleared"
    Like I said, your settings.ini is not right for your configuration. The bot references this file to know what keystrokes to send. The bots' defaults are to press Numpad 0, Numpad -, Numpad 7, Numpad 4 and up/right arrow at the start of the boss room.

Without the proper binds, this will hide the UI and then do nothing. With the proper binds it will turn god/ohk on, fill your secondary with spears, make you tiny, and do a double transform.

Important Information!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast