Someone figure out how to dupe/bugs anything for this sever would be nice.. Anyways could someone figure out how to change ip to were you could continuosly vote?? Not demanding just requesting
Well... clueless? I'm waiting :X On a popular hacking website with maybe more experienced hackers than people think and, no one can answer this? or, come up with anything?? I would but not experienced enough. Was hoping maybe somebody could do the task? :> Money needed????????????????????????????????+_+ Nerp hacking website. Someone might be a blessing and, come through. GOod day JENGTS
I am very interested in looking for and finding exploits for SoulPlay (and keeping them private so that they do not get patched within 48hrs...).
PM me if you know of a working exploit within the game or voting system, or want to do some fuzzing to find one. (serious people only).
Originally Posted by ren3gade
I am very interested in looking for and finding exploits for SoulPlay (and keeping them private so that they do not get patched within 48hrs...).
PM me if you know of a working exploit within the game or voting system, or want to do some fuzzing to find one. (serious people only).
Im not sure but I moved to Os-Scape; I'm thinking on figuring out how to ddos so, i can stake and, ddos. Also I want to learn to vote unlimited or, bm exploit or, something dupe* Etc....
Aye thats wassup! legit or, what? If so pm or, something and, also why are you actually helping ahaha but appreciate it bro! btw im on runique now also but i go to os-scape now if you trying to get into some trouble haha xD. Cheers
Stake DDoS riperino - most likely gonna get caught then banned?