Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 151st Edition

151st Edition - April 24th, 2017

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The Publicist have opened up a Quippie Contest with first prize being MPGH Premium Membership! If you are interested in joining and using your artistic skills in Paint, be sure to visit here.
    - MPGH is looking for some new skilled potatoes with the patience of a rock with the agility of wind to join the Middleman team consisting of Ahlwong, Hova, and Psychotic. If you are interested and meet the requirements, be sure to apply here!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate to the Publicist Team, then please check out this thread.

Birthdays:
    None this week.

Post Bans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Ethereal and @damkgp2 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Psychotic is now a Moderator and Middleman
    • @Hunter is now a Global Moderator

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current section: Market Place and Social Engineering

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current section: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Diamond
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current section: BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current section: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Dynasty
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]6ixth

Hot Threads:

Call of Duty: WW2 Confirmed
    There were rumors, there were dreams and now it's confirmed we will have new CoD timed in WW2: Call of Duty: WW2. The title was confirmed by Activision and Sledgehammer Games. On their website, you can find the countdown to the livestream - April 26, 10:00 am PT and 1:00 pm ET.

On the image we can find there we see a soldier in typical WW2 times uniform holding dogtag (his or maybe from some of his fallen brothers) in his hands, maybe thinking or praying. on his helmet, you can find water drops and sand on his face. Maybe these clues lead so many people to think that if you look carefully in his eyes you can see a small platoon, and because of the water drops and sand, they think that this scene is from the Normandy beaches. Many gamers dreamed of setting foot there because of the stories and the epic battles, and now they maybe will have a chance.

G2 Esports Win the LCS Spring Finals
    League of Legends is well underway with season 7 of their ranked year. In the professional leagues G2 esports have had a dominating spring split, leading the EU LCS with a 12-1 win/loss ratio, only dropping a single match to Roccat.

After their spring split performance they moved immediately into the spring playoffs, where they beat Fnatic and Unicorns of Love. Within those 2 final matches they had a final winrate of 75%, only dropping 2 maps. This made them the EU LCS Spring Champions.

Now we look forwards, MSI is up and coming and everyone is wondering whether G2 esports will be able to take on the likes of the bigger international teams, FlashWolves have been entirely uncontested in the League Master Series and respectively SK Telecom 1 have been closely dominating over in Korea. If G2 can show up internationally then they certainly have a strong chance at the world championships and many many fans are excited to see them get so far after last years abysmal performance.

The CaptoGlove Motion Controller
    A very unique accessory for VR headsets had just ended their Kickstarter campaign after being fully funded after a short period of time. The product is referred as the CaptoGlove and is basically a modern day version of the infamous Nintendo Power Glove. The general premise behind the product is being able to use your hand as a controller. Some basic features include movement, preforming actions, and aiming of the cross hair. The glove is also reported to be able to handle up to 20 controls and commands at once. The device connects to various systems using BTLE. The overall battery life of the glove is reported to be able to last up to 13 hours on a single charge. After that, the glove must be wired in. Currently there are a few demo versions of the glove available for the public to test. At a recent tech event, the glove was being shown on display and a demo version was paired with the game L4D2. The glove acted as the weapon itself. The player could aim, shoot, and reload with simple hand gestures. Currently there is not much information regarding the release of the glove as the company behind the glove was able to successfully fund the project.

Source

Duolingo now offers paid subscriptions for ad-free and offline access
    A paid subscription program was introduced this week by Duolingo, the language learning app, according to TechCrunch. Duolingo Plus provides users with ad-free lessons and offline access at a price of $9.99 per month. The free version of Duolingo stays available, of course. “Subscribers will help keep language education free for millions of people around the world,” Wrote Duolingo CEO Luis von Ahn in a blog post. “Being able to download lessons is particularly appealing to those learning a new language for travel purposes who want to practice while flying or without a stable Wi-Fi connection.” von Ahn contributed to launching Duolingo aiming to make language learning easily accessible and free. A program to help crowdsource translations for the web was launched by the company during it’s beginning, aiming to sell commissioned work in order to support the free service. This program is still in beta, according to TechCrunch. Duolingo Plus will be released for Android users first, then it will support iOS “soon.”

Source

Magnolia - Playboi Carti
    Many of you probably haven't heard of Playboi Carti, but he'll soon be in everyone's vocabulary. This passed week Playboi Carti released a single for his self titled mixtape, "Magnolia". The term Magnolia is a reference to the housing project in New Orleans that many OG rappers came from. The beat also follows this reference being a New Orleans bounce beat. Carti was formerly known as a mumble rapper similar to Young Thug and I'm sure others out there as well, but with this tape it's clear what's going on with the nasally voise projected by Carti. Carti may be aiming for the song of the summer with this bouncy, individualized single. The song is filled with casual shit-talk and a care-free attitude.
    I give this song a 9 / 10. You can listen to this song here.

Messi brace pulls Barcelona even in La Liga after thrilling Clasico win
    Barcelona gave their La Liga title hopes a huge boost with a 3-2 defeat of arch-rivals Real Madrid in a thrilling Clasico at the Santiago Bernabeu on Sunday. Lionel Messi scored a brace, including a superb last-gasp winner, and Ivan Rakitic added the third to pull Barca even with Real atop the league on 75 points, though the hosts still enjoyed a game in hand. The game started with a bang. Cristiano Ronaldo had a penalty shootout after just two minutes when he looked to have been taken down in the box by Samuel Umtiti after touching the ball away from the Barcelona defender. However the referee adjudged there was no contact and allowed the teams to play on. Ronaldo tested Marc-Andre ter Stegen minutes later when he found space down the right channel, but the Portugal captain ignored Karim Benzema's run before firing tamely at the Barca keeper. It was a very action packed game and it was fantastic to watch, Messi scoring his 500th goal within the last action of the match, incredible game.

https://www****c.co.uk/sport/football/39668462

Art Show Brings Together Regional Talent
    "Artist and student Annie Chang show off her best-in-show award for her drawing titled “Vine” at the Danville Art League’s “Springtime Again” show Sunday. Chang is a Chinese international student attending Westover Christian Academy (Metcalfe 1)." This week different types of art from photography, painters, medium users, sculptor creators, and other artists showed off their art this weekend at Dan River at the Danville Art League’s “Springtime Again,” this Sunday. The best in art winner this year was Annie Chang who is currently 15 years old. The level of expertise and skill she has at this age is extremely remarkable. I have been drawing and doing stuff with art since I was around 5 years of age and I am 18 and this girl is so so so advanced compared too me. But I still do it because it's what I enjoy and love to do. So don't let something stop you because they're are others who are better than you, pursue because it's what you love to do.
    source

Sotheby’s Possible $30m - $40m Dollar Painting
    One of Egon Schiele's most famous pieces is going to auction on the 15th of May. It will be held at Sotheby’s York Avenue salesroom in New York. Schiele's piece is now being called the “first masterpiece” by the Austrian Egon Schiele, Danaë (1909), which is a nude portrait he painted when he was only 19. This masterpiece has been estimated to sell at an extraordinary price of $30 million to $40 million dollars. Schiele's most expensive artwork is a landscape painted at the height of his powers went for £24.7 million pounds, which is around $39.8 million dollars. Experts say there is a chance that his "first masterpiece" could overtake the throne as Schiele's most expensive piece of art. A couple of other art pieces painted by Schiele's will also be auctioned, and prices are estimated not to drop the $12 million dollar mark.
    source

Realm of the Mad God Hacks and Cheats
    This week @KW7 brought us a simply stunning Realm of the Mad God Hacked key binding client! This hacked client is extremely simple to use as always. just make sure to follow the instructions found in the thread link below! But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. This week's hack allows you to use user commands and bind certain keys to certain functions. If you'd like to see more information on how to use these hacks and their uses you can find that in the thread below! Along with helpful tips and how to use the client. This hack is extremely useful. I can easily guarantee you will have hours of fun this week using this hacked client and for I for sure be using it. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!
    thread

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks

This week we are featuring the CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]gerassss and [MPGH]Royce.
    With the recent speculations of several different updates such as a revamp of Dust II and a new Operation due to be released when the Chinese version is live (possibly using Source 2 engine), it will be a great opportunity for you to play the game with upgraded graphics etc.
    The MPGH CS:GO section has a market place where people are constantly selling their accounts for a cheap price. I suggest you hop on down and get yourself an account if you don't already have one and start getting ready for the next major update.
    If you need assistance with the game, there are undetected hacks in this forum which will provide you with a huge advantage in the game. If you don't want to risk using hacks, you can use Auto-Hotkey (AHK) scripts from the script section to play. They are currently presumed as undetected although there have been reports of it getting people VAC banned so our suggestion is don't compile the scripts into a program, rather just run it raw.

As always, have fun playing this game and...

Girlfriend convinces boyfriend to commit suicide via text
    In 2014, a deranged girlfriend, Michelle Carter encouraged her boyfriend to commit suicide. Now this wouldn't generally be a big issue because like most people you'd think this was done in a moment of rage by her saying something like "Go kill yourself". But no, it's a lot worse than you'd think. So much in fact that its hard to get through all the messages. She goes on to tell him to kill himself even when he wants not to do it. He tries to back out several times, clearly asking for help and not wanting to kill himself but she insists. She even pretends to profuse her love for him by telling him that the pain will go away if he kills himself.

Not only that but right after he kills himself, she goes onto twitter and talks about how much she loved him and launches a suicide prevention page. She uses his death to garner attention to herself and pretends to care. This whole ordeal is very sickening and although the trial is going to be held this June, people hope that justice gets served and she gets sentenced to a long time in prison.

Interview - Kimchi

[MPGH]savage: Hey Kimchi, thanks for giving us the time for an interview for MPGH News. How's life been going for you?

Kimchi: Horrible. Honestly, I got hacked recently by some Russian dude (Only Summoners War Account) since I have over 50 different passwords. That one combination was leaked in a hacked database long time ago so yeah... feeling depressed but I am working on recovering it (hopefully soon). Also, my grades have been dropping (especially when I'm on MPGH). No hate for mpgh but it gets me distracted 99% of the time (through skype or on the site).

[MPGH]savage: Ah, that's bad to hear. I hope you get things resolved with the password and hacker! Did you lose anything else? And I see that you're applying for the middleman position, how do you think you'll manage your grades while being a middleman on MPGH?

Kimchi: Nothing else. All my accounts (most importantly my mpgh account) are completely safe. That Summoners War account is straight worth 5k more or less. I already prepared for being a MM (if I ever be accepted) by making a schedule to fit all the time in perfectly so I can do everything in a timely matter w/o wasting any time on things that are irrelevant to what my job as a MM is.

[MPGH]savage: I see, that's great to hear. Why did you decide to join MPGH and what made you want to apply for the Middleman position here?

Kimchi: To be honest, I came on MPGH for game hacks. The main reason I would like to apply for the Middleman position on MPGH is I'm really tired of scammers. I'm like full allergic to them. I just hate them. I want all of them that are caught to face the consequences to provide MPGH with a safe community that users can trust and proceed with easy trades.

[MPGH]savage: That's a great cause, there are a plenty number of scammers around MPGH, and I hope the new Middleman can take care of them. So, what is your favorite section on MPGH?

Kimchi: I enjoy and spend most of my time in the marketplace section. Users ask me questions and I answer their questions as soon as I am available. Otherwise, I just search around MPGH for new hacks, giveaways, or look around the social engineering section.

[MPGH]savage: I see, what got you into social engineering, do you have any role models? Do you have any tips for anyone coming into the world of SE'ing?

Kimchi: My main role model is Psychotic also known as Garett or Gary. I actually do have a tip for those coming into the world of SE'ing. Open up your mind and be creative.

[MPGH]savage: Thanks for the advice! So how experienced would you say you are in SE'ing? Do you have any businesses open?

Kimchi: I'm not experienced haha. I only SE rather easy to do companies (only those that I have interest in). I do have threads open but they are most likely going to close. Fitbit is on hold though (not sure).

[MPGH]savage: I see! I hope you get everything resolved. We're coming to the conclusion of our interview, would you like to shout-out to anyone?

Kimchi: Shoutout to @TheJoker @Luverdark @Dynasty @hunter And everyone else for being good community members (excluding scammers).

[MPGH]savage: Thanks, it was great interviewing with you again and catching up! Good luck on your accounts and Middleman application! Have a great day and take care!

Kimchi: Thank you for your time as well.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong
    • Schuba

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Copperhorse
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Luverdark
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • ByodoM
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • K.A.R.M.A
      • Space

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Gravity (04-28-2017),HomeScillet (04-24-2017),Hunter (04-25-2017),Lightning (04-25-2017),Luverdark (04-25-2017),MixMaMY (04-24-2017),Ticherhaz (04-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Cod WW2 looks decent. Someone please check my AQW Skype request, and thanks once again for the news update @Hova .
    I have NO outside contact. Beware of impostors.

Don't thank me, just hit thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gaminggoose For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (04-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I have high hopes for CoD:WWII, but knowing them they're going to DLC the fuck out of everything.
    Need assistance?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ah this week news doesn't have Snapple Fact, love to read that. Btw thanks for the update, News Team!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @ @DarknzNet sad to see you going you were good minion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trol553 For This Useful Post:

DarknzNet (04-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

Hunter (04-25-2017),Luverdark (04-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

Do you have a huge folder for your anime gifs
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

My pleasure
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Predator (04-25-2017)

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Girlfriend convinces boyfriend to commit suicide via text
    how shitty must be your life to suicide

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    *Weeps in anime*

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Do you have a huge folder for your anime gifs
    Yes but it's so easy to find them online.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    *Weeps in anime*
    tfw when reading the news

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

Luverdark (04-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nice work there. I like it keep it up !
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Read it and wept, @Hova.
    Last edited by Hunter; 04-25-2017 at 03:54 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (04-25-2017),Ticherhaz (04-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Great read!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good Job, news force!
    The WTF news was really fucked up, got me reading the full article.

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast