Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 158th Edition

108th Edition - June 13th, 2017
    Snapple Fact:Bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The Publicist and News Force teams are hosting a Photo and Signature of the Month contest for a prize of $55 total. The time has come for voting so please visit here and vote for the best signature and photo. Credits: @Dynasty

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Post Bans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Ethereal and @damkgp2 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current sections: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Diamond
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Dynasty
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

🔥Hot Threads🔥:

President Trump and the UK Election Earthquake
    In recent news, the current UK Prime Minister Theresa May called for snap elections as to claim a speedy majority in Parliament. However, her plan backfired leaving her embarrassed and without results. As it stands, the Conservative Party has now thrown British politics into the unknown. Following this, President Donald Trump has reached out the the Prime Minister "to offer his warm support regarding the election", according to a statement made by the White House. The UK remains one of the few European friends Trump has since he took office. In fact, Theresa May is currently the first foreign leader to parlay with the new United States President on home soil. Even though she has been criticized by many for befriending the controversial leader, she insists on the premise that these two nations have been tied since the days of Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt. It makes perfect sense as to why she is so dead set on remaining allies with Trump, as their political views and policies across many stances remains similar. In the end, her silence to several political issue including President Trump's visitation to London being discussed as cancelled due to the London terror attack has left her looking weak, and her reputation has been severely damage in the public eye.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/europe...rld/index.html

Battleborn Free Trial... but not the usual trial you know

If you have not tried Battleborn so far, this time is really right. Gearbox released a new trial version of the online shooter, which makes it free of charge.
    The package you can download gives you unlimited access to all multiplayer modes and maps. There are no limits - neither for time nor for maximum level.
    At your disposal are six free heroes, which will change periodically (like SMITE and LoL). Each of them can evolve in the way this happens in the paid game. With accumulated credits from matches, you can buy new heroes. It is also possible to pay real money for them by taking Platinum points.
    If you are already a Battleborn owner, with this update you will get a Founder Status status.
    The free version of Founder Status is available today for PC and Xbox One, and for PS4 in Europe, it will be on June 13th.

Source and XBOX

HP's External GPU
    External GPU's have been in the market for a long time now. Almost a year ago, Razer came out with their own external GPU unit to pair with their line of Razer Blade gaming laptops. The purpose behind these units was to enhance the system by allowing users to use desktop grade graphics cards for their laptops. The idea behind it was very simple and very effective. By using desktop sized graphics cards, consumers were able to have desktop grade performance for their laptops. After the release of Razer's own external GPU, many other companies have tried releasing their own. HP has decided to hop on the trend and come up with their own external GPU unit. It is called the HP Accelerator. The box simply holds a PSU, GPU, and a hard drive. Users are able to interchange the GPU and hard drive. The box also includes various ports such as USB-C and Thunderbolt. For a mere price of $299, it is cheaper than Razer's external GPU unit.

Source

Microsoft’s Xbox One X is a boring black box concealing powerful components
    Microsoft has officially announced its latest product, the Xbox One X, during its E3 press conference today. There is nothing special about the design as it looks just like any Xbox, making it similar to the Xbox Slim One S which was unveiled last summer but a little bit smaller in size. Microsoft’s Phil Spencer stated on stage that the new Xbox One X is the smallest version of the console Microsoft has ever produced. It wasn’t stated whether there will be a variety of colors or not, though. What makes it really special are the changes inside, Microsoft says that the Xbox One X packs 6 teraflops of graphical power running at 1172MHz which beats Sony’s PlayStation 4 Pro that packs 4.2 teraflops running at 911MHz. Microsoft stated that the Xbox One X will hit 4K resolution and 60 frames per second. It will start at $499 ($100 more than the PS4 Pro) and will start shipping on November 7th. Despite the lack of hardware enhancements, Microsoft took one step closer to making the great console that can actually challenge some PC gaming rigs in terms of performance.

Source

Chase Atlantic - Part Two
    This Australian Pop/Rock band has been on the rise recently. They have yet to release any albums, but they do have multiple EPs. Their most recent EP "Part Two" has been glorified on SoundCloud. Their lead sings with high octave vocals while the backup is a tenor. The group is comprised of only 3 members, and they each play multiple instruments. Their signature instrument is a saxophone. The saxophone can be heard in each song they have, and it gives all of their songs a totally new vibe that's never been heard before. If you're interested in listening to Chase Atlantic their music can be found on soundcloud here, but their live music videos n YouTube are also very aesthetic and enjoyable.
    I give this EP a 7 / 10. It's a 3 song EP and I'm a huge fan of the first two songs but don't necessarily prefer the last one.

Scotland 2-2 England
    Stand-in captain Harry Kane struck deep into injury time as England rescued a 2-2 draw in a dramatic finale to Saturday's World Cup qualifying contest against old rivals Scotland. It looked as though the Three Lions were on course for a routine three points when substitute Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was the beneficiary of poor goalkeeping from Craig Gordon with 20 minutes remaining. However, Hampden Park erupted in the 87th minute when Leigh Griffiths curled home a 25-yard free-kick for his first international goal, before lightning struck twice in the final minute of normal time as another set-piece from the Celtic star put Scotland on the brink of a famous Group F victory. A draw means Gareth Southgate's men have left the chasing pack an opportunity to gain ground, with Slovenia three points back in second, while Slovakia will close within two by beating Lithuania. For Scotland, the late heartbreak means their chances of automatic qualification remain remote at best with the gap to England at six, while they are three points off second.

https://www****c.co.uk/sport/football/40141512

Cleveland Cavaliers still in the finals as they shut down the Warriors in game 4.
    The Cavaliers stopped Golden State from celebrating and hustled their way to a 137-116 victory at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland Friday night. This victory is crucial, and might be the start of a new comeback from Cavaliers. Last year, they rallied from a 3-1 deficit to win the finals, and that's the exact same position they are in right now The point guard for Cavaliers Kyrie Irving scored 40 points on 15-of-27 shooting, including a seven of 12 performance from three-point range. As a team, the Cavaliers converted 24 of their 45 three-point attempts, and set NBA Finals records for three-pointers made. No team has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit in the NBA playoffs, making Cavaliers' victory historical.

https://abc7.com/sports/cavs-beat-warriors-in-game-4;-golden-state-leads-series-3-1/2078683/

Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Another week, another hack of the week. This week, we’ll be discussing Haze's Multi Hack for Battlefield 4, created by cerraosso, xtreme2010, MKO, Haze. This epic hack allows you to see enemies through walls (ESP’s), aimbot and best off, gets rid of that pesky recoil and bullet spread. More features are listed in the thread. There aren’t too many of them in this hack, but it won’t leave you disappointed. With the power invested in this hack, you’re almost guaranteed to win every fight. As of 8th June, 2017, it is an undetected hacked but this doesn’t mean it will stay undetected forever. When using hacks, always consider the risk of getting banned and always check the Battlefield 4 hacks section to stay up to date with the hack’s latest updates and news. You can find a more details about Haze's Multi Hack in the link below. Happy hacking!
    Thread

General

This week we are featuring the General section, which is currently moderated by @[MPGH]Austin and @[MPGH]Boombox.
    This section has got to be the love and hate section of MPGH. Daily, we find a lot of spicy memes, yet also quite a fair bit of "shit" talking. If you are a person who just wants to post something you've found interesting, this section is definitely the place for it. We've seen many different random threads such as Interview with Dave84311 Lmaoxd, What would happen if Dave participated in the marketplace?, and How did the great cake memememe start?.
    After a long day, you generally want to sit back and relax right? This section lets you just that! There is an odd chance that Shadow and Raple post videos in General. If you haven't seen them yet, I recommend you to quickly head over to YouTube and view them! A recent submission by Raple is Rice Cidar (Rap), or perhaps you want one of his spiciest videos, for example New video! MPGH Q&A finally here!
    Without doubt this is the best section to visit daily when you come on MPGH!

Students at a Peruvian school 'POSSESSED' as dozens of pupils suffer seizures
    This week many crazy things have happened. 80 students at the Elsa Perea Flores school suffered from fainting and seizures. Medical professionals are still confused as to what is going on. "She simply fainted and there was foam coming out of her mouth.” said the mother of a student. It is believed that the school was built on an old cemetery which has left many spooked. Many local villagers have said that it's a case of "demonic possession" after authorities were called to the scene. This mysterious case doesn't end there as healthcare professionals believe the cause of this could be contagious. Also, multiple students at the school have claimed to have seen a tall man in black with a big beard walking around the school right before the tragedy. Professionals are still struggling to find out what exactly happened and how.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Raple
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Luverdark
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
    • WTF News?
      • 9gold
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • K.A.R.M.A

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

9Gold (06-14-2017),dotard (06-20-2017),Frank Ocean (06-13-2017),Lightning (06-13-2017),HexOmega (06-16-2017),Steve (06-13-2017),Zaczero (06-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Good stuff gang! Another successful week!
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Dynasty has the most tag ever. Congrats on Pharaoh