Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Raple's ULTIMATE All-In-One Refunding/Social Engineering eBook | +EXTREMELY DETAILED+

Hello, my name is Raple and I have been a large proponent of the social engineering community here on MPGH. Today, with the help of the very successful refunder @Versa, I am bringing you one of the most detailed refunding/social engineering eBooks ever released on MPGH. This eBook is 25 pages of extremely in depth techniques, tips, tricks, advice, and methods pertaining to refunding and social engineering. This is a general, all-in-one guide and does not contain a specific store to abuse. It explains how to go about refunding and SE'ing any company you want and how to make a massive profit doing so.

Proof of it's length:

Me and Versa collectively have opened many shops, and have very extensive knowledge on these subjects:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285051 - My extremely successful Fitbit SE Service (Over 400 completed sales)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1233493 - Versa's extremely successful refund service (Hundreds of confirmed orders, maybe more)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1315164 - My very successful Boom 2 SE Service (Over 50 completed sales)

This knowledge has helped us earn tens of thousands of dollars here on the MPGH marketplace, and it is now all available to you.

As a gift for the holiday season, this eBook will be sold at 105$ for the first 0/3 customers.

First 3 copies have been sold, price has now been raised to 130$ for the next 0/3 customers.

Price has been raised to $155 for the next 0/4 customers.

Price will remain at 175$ for some time, this price is negotiable. Please contact me for more information. Buy now and receive 10 free unchecked HP monitor serials to use in your own SEs. (Running low on serials, will be giving extra to customers who buy soon!)

I accept Paypal, AGC, RSGP, and certain other giftcards. For cryptocurrency, I accept ETH, LTC, BTC, and XMR in some cases. You must pay any applicable fees on any payment method.

My Skype is rapledamnsyrup make sure to confirm on MPGH prior to purchasing.

1. You will not leak any details of this eBook to anyone at any time. Doing so will result in an immediate perma-ban on MPGH.
    2. You understand that only limited support will be provided due to the nature of this eBook.
    3. You understand that refunds will only be done in extremely specific circumstances due to the length and quality of this eBook.
    4. You understand that charging back, early refunding, or attempting to scam me in any way will result in an immediate perma-ban on MPGH.
    5. These terms may change at any time, for any reason, with absolutely zero notice.
    6. You agree to all these terms by contacting me.

A staff vouch copy has been given to @Ahlwong .

I will provide ONE other vouch copy to an EXTREMELY reputable member of the community of my choice. Do not even ask if you have less than 2k posts.
    Last edited by Raple; 02-27-2018 at 02:14 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

hot2dadog (02-23-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

@Raple Any vouch copies? Add me on Skype - ******alluraxx

View my professional looking vouch copy profile here
    Over 150+ Vouches completed!

A vouch copy is when the seller gives a free copy of their product to an eligible MPGH member. Then, the eligible/trusted MPGH member. They will leave a review of the product on their thread. This is done to provide legitimacy and review the seller's service/product.
    Last edited by Allura; 01-07-2018 at 01:27 AM.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    Hey staple, I know you’re a GM and all, but mind sending me a couch copy? Thanks! (You have me on Skype)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    Hey staple, I know you’re a GM and all, but mind sending me a couch copy? Thanks! (You have me on Skype)
    ALSO: I should have more than 2k posts but half my threads have been deleted :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #
    [Read Only Vouch]

Originality

Rating: 8/10
    Some methods I have seen before, some I have not.

Content

Rating: 7/10
    The ebook is fairly long and as stated, extremely detailed but has no pictures for aid. Minimal to no grammatical issues. It has no real transcripts of SE's but has scenarios of SE's which are explained.

Method

Rating: 9/10
    This e-book is definitely the ultimate refunding e-book. It contains almost everything, if not all aspects of refunding (I honestly can't think of anything it doesn't cover). It contains multiple refunding methods from your common refunding to double/triple dip methods, how to fix failed SE's, FAQ's you may have, common issues new SE-ers have and much more. Whilst some methods written in the e-book are public, they are not nearly as detailed as they are in this e-book. The public methods also do not tell you in detail the outcomes what may occur and how to respond to them. There are also some methods which I personally haven't seen. Just like Raple's Fitbit e-book, if you were to purchase this e-book, I think there is a strong possibility you can start your own shop from the fly. You could potentially refund from any store with the methods provided.

Difficulty
    Medium - Hard
    These types of SE's I would consider to be a little hard. It will require practise, persistence and most importantly confidence.

Price

The price at $135 seems decent

Overview

This e-book is very detailed and long. I would say it has everything you need to start your own shop. To improve I would say it can have some real transcript examples of some specific SE's, but it still gives you an example explanations. The improvement aspect is definitely nit picking. Everything is easy enough to understand without it.

DD/MM/YYYY

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

Raple (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    This is a general, all-in-one guide and does not contain a specific store to abuse.
    Then how does the buyer know which technique to apply to which store? If it is a generalized composite of all steps there are available, how can the buyer of this ebook know what steps apply to which type of refund?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    It contains multiple refunding methods from your common refunding to double/triple dip methods, how to fix failed SE's, FAQ's you may have, common issues new SE-ers have and much more.
    Without store/website names, how can the buyer know which technique to apply to which store. Is the user of this ebook supposed to experiment all techniques to all stores on a trial and error basis?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by a5lan5a View Post
    Then how does the buyer know which technique to apply to which store? If it is a generalized composite of all steps there are available, how can the buyer of this ebook know what steps apply to which type of refund?

- - - Updated - - -

Without store/website names, how can the buyer know which technique to apply to which store. Is the user of this ebook supposed to experiment all techniques to all stores on a trial and error basis?
    It also tells you that too. Every question you have, probably answered already in the ebook

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Staff Vouch Copy:

The eBook is indeed lengthy, hitting 26 pages.

It's very detailed in how you refund/SE with different companies.

The font is readable and won't sore your eyes out, unlike other eBooks...

This eBook is worth it if you want to start your own shop from scratch with no knowledge on how to refund. These methods are the ones Raple uses for his shops and you can see the success from it.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Raple (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Vouch copies please ?
    Peace and love

12. The Following User Says Thank You to silentfoxy For This Useful Post:

Cap'n (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silentfoxy View Post
    Vouch copies please ?
    Ok for one, you don't even meet the requirements to take vouch copies BY FAR. Check out the rules.

Two, if you read any of the posts above yours 2 have been given out already. Not about to give out free copies of an eBook this detailed to any more people than I have to.

And three, did you read the main post at all? If you honestly qualify yourself as "EXTREMELY REPUTABLE" you need to do some rethinking.

Thanks

Ok for one, you don't even meet the requirements to take vouch copies BY FAR. Check out the rules.

Two, if you read any of the posts above yours 2 have been given out already. Not about to give out free copies of an eBook this detailed to any more people than I have to.

And three, did you read the main post at all? If you honestly qualify yourself as "EXTREMELY REPUTABLE" you need to do some rethinking.
    Savage Raple

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Can you read?? I am extremely reputable. /s

Which audience would you recommend this ebook for? I do believe this book holds benefits for everyone regardless of experience, as it does have detailed methods which can be easily applied for refunding, but is this ebook more inclined towards those lacking any previous SE-ing experience? Also, maybe I couldn't read clearly, but does this ebook also encompass more advanced SEing (ex: baiting AR from companies, getting serials, bypassing billing, etc) or does it just cover the basics?

Here I have to say, nice book.
    I haven't even read the book, though, I'm broke asf.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ASERHaerheadrherherh For This Useful Post:

Raple (01-08-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Very interested in this. I'll wait for more buyers first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Chill man , I read your post Lol I just tried to get one for free and review it cause I don't have this big amount of money , thanks for understanding
    Peace and love

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hi, do the methods work for stores in Australia?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yeahmate[] For This Useful Post:

BabyCrazy (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silentfoxy View Post
    Chill man , I read your post Lol I just tried to get one for free and review it cause I don't have this big amount of money , thanks for understanding
    My point is all you want is free stuff while we have dedicated users who take time to earn those rights.

All I'm asking is for you to read the rules/regulations within 8 months of your registering.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahmate[] View Post
    Hi, do the methods work for stores in Australia?
    Yes, it's an AIO. The knowledge works anywhere.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

BabyCrazy (01-11-2018)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast