Thumbs up[UPDATED] Nulgath Larvae Bot

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[UPDATED] Nulgath Larvae Bot
RELEASE

Hi MPGH, I am back with some updated bots for the latest version of Grimoire (3.8)
Really big shout-out to @Biney for this amazing final release which can be found here
I released a Bamboozle vs Drudgen Bot Yesterday.
Now because not everyone is Member and has the Pet
I decided to create a Non Member version aswell for the Larvae quest.

OPTIMAL SETTINGS

For low spec PC's disable animations (Also put visuals on low)
Change the skills to ur liking (Default is set to Daimon)
Join Public to increase the killing speed (Join ur fellow Botters)

DOWNLOAD & VIRUS SCANS

Virus scans
Scan One
Scan Two

Thanks for using, leave a reply if u got any problems!
GE3 Stable Larvae_mpgh.net.rar1002 B · 1,599 downloads Clean
Approved. Post back results.
[UPDATE]
- No changes very stable & efficïent.
- Totem of Nulgath has very low droprate, got 1 in 20 hours of Botting?
Post back ur results
Your bot don't stack the items? I mean like Unidentified 13. Its a waste if you can only max 3 UI 13 overnight.
can this bot auto collect voucher of nulgath (non mem)?, btw you dont get the unidentified 10x when using this bot
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us