Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 197th Edition

197th Edition - March 13th, 2018
    Snapple Facts: A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Xbox One X and Xbox One S will soon support AMD FreeSync displays
    Microsoft began talking up some of the console’s upcoming features prior to the Xbox One X launch in November. Now, Microsoft has announced that the Xbox One S and X will have support for AMD’s FreeSync standard. FreeSync (AMD), and Nvidia's G-Sync synchronize the refresh rate timing of the display to the frame rate of the GPU providing a much smoother gaming experience. Consoles typically target lower frame rates than PC titles which makes this announcement very interesting because FreeSync has a larger impact the lower the frame rate. With Microsoft adding 1440p support to the Xbox One X and S it's only making the image quality better and better. It's very likely that Sony is going to announce something similar soon.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/10/17105224/microsoft-xbox-one-amd-freesync-support

Frostpunk
    11 Bit Studios announced that Frostpunk, the game that will face the last days of the human race, will be officially released at the 24th next month. Together with the announcement came a new video to the game.

The action in Frostpunk is evolving in an alternative 19th century when something goes wrong completely impossible. The world is stifled by the cold, and humanity is coming to an end. As a manager of the last city on Earth, you not only have to look for endurance for you and the city dwellers, but also how to expand steam-driven fortres, establish and observe compliance with laws and restrictions, collect resources, send expeditions to the ice in search of products and information, and other survivors. Like the previous studio game, an unexpected hit in 2014, This War of Mine, and here you will have to make tough decisions where there is no good way out of the situation, just the right one.
    The game had to be released earlier this year, but the studio said they needed more time to finish the game the way they wanted it to appear as the final product. The game will be available in digital version in Steam and GOG as well as physical format: the special edition Victorian Edition, which besides the main game will include a special illustrated book.

Source

4G on the Moon
    Vodafone announced plans to build the first 4G mobile communications network on the Moon. For technology partner is attracted Nokia, and the event will coincide with the 50th anniversary of the first step of a person on the moon surface.
    The network will be designed for PTScientists, German-based volunteer scientists and engineers who joined the Lunar X-Prize in June 2009 to launch a mission to the Moon.
    The Berlin group works with Audi and the German unit of Vodafone to realize the first private descent on the Moon. At the end of January, Google announced that no one has won the competition so far, will not start until March 31, 2018, as the initial plans were, and is exploring how the initiative will go ahead.
    According to Vodafone's announcement, the launch of PTScientists is planned for 2019 by the Cape Canaveral spaceport on board on SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket.
    Vodafone explains that the first lunar 4G network will connect the base station in the landing vehicle with two Audi Quattro rovers. The ultra-compact network module will be the lightest ever created - under 1kg. With his help, the satellites will transmit high-resolution data and video signals from Berlin that will be broadcasted across the planet.
    The plan of the mission is to approach the NASA rover from Apollo-17, which astronomers Eugene Cerman and Harrison Schmitt explored the moon in December 1972.
    The two Audis are small - weighing just about 30 kg and capacity for 5 kg load. Their control will be performed in real time from the Earth with a joystick based on the orientation of 3D data collected by stereoscopic cameras.

Source

Logic - Bobby Tarantino 2
    Logic has blessed us with a follow up to his trap-rap mixtape hit "Bobby Tarantino". I've begun to realize that Logic is showing an alternate persona with these tapes. The organic positive vibe we normally get from Logic is present but subtle on these tapes and the "in your face" fast paced rap style takes center stage. With the persona Bobby Tarantino, Logic delivers action packed songs with fast and catchy modernized beats. "44 More", the single Logic dropped earlier this month, made it's way to the last track on Bobby Tarantino 2 and I think it was a good ending. It closes out the aggressive mixtape with again more fast bars and a little bit of that Logic lyricism we all know and love. Although Logic takes a predatory standpoint on most of these songs unlike his normal songs, it's still just as good as his previous material.
    I give this mixtape a 7 / 10. I thoroughly enjoyed it. One problem I did have was the Rick and Morty skit at the beginning. I think many fans will miss out on the enjoyment this skit is supposed to provide. A few beats sound repetitive as well.
    You can listen to this mixtape here.

Paris Saint-Germain Fails Again To Crack UEFA Champions League Ceiling As Real Madrid Marches On

European champions Real Madrid moved into the Champions League quarter-finals as they beat Ligue 1 leaders Paris St-Germain at Parc des Princes. Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice in the first leg at home, which Real won 3-1, and he headed in from Lucas Vazquez's cross to extend Real's lead in France. PSG had midfielder Marco Verratti sent off for two bookable offences, before Edinson Cavani pulled a goal back. But Casemiro's heavily deflected strike sealed Real's victory. For PSG, 14 points clear at the top of Ligue 1, it is the second successive season where they have gone out at the last-16 phase and it leaves manager Unai Emery's future at the club in doubt. They were without injured forward Neymar and were not helped by Verratti's needless dismissal in the 66th minute. The Italy international was booked when he fouled Casemiro in the first half and was shown a second yellow card when he sprinted after referee Felix Brych and was cautioned for dissent.

Real are now into the Champions League quarter-finals for an eighth successive season and remain on course for a third title in a row.

¡Hala Madrid!

Anthony Davis with his sprained ankle loses against Utah Jazz
    In recent NBA events, Anthony Davis returns back to his career family with the New Orleans Pelicans. While going against the Sacramento Kings, Anthony Davis jumped to receive a rebound and rolled his ankle coming back down. The game ended up favoring with the Pelicans with the score being "114 - 101." Without Anthony Davis, the Pelicans kept their win streak of ten wins. Anthony Davis averages 32 points and 12 rebounds a game, and with the Pelicans strongly winning without him shows absolutely great teamwork. "I feel fine, but they'll have the team doctor look at it tomorrow and go from there," Davis said. Davis back on the court went against Utah very recently. They ended up losing "116 - 99." It's unfortunate they have to lose their win streak, however, he's said many times to "pick yourself up and learn from your losses." Anthony Davis is one to definetely thrive throughout his future career.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22684237/anthony-davis-new-orleans-pelicans-leaves-game-sprained-ankle
    https://www.nb*****m/article/2018/03/...lection=news#/

Facebook's Announced a New Agreement with Warner Music, Expanding their Audio Options
    After already announcing music sharing deals with Universal Music Group, Sony/ATV and Global Music Rights this year, Facebook has now added another music partnership, this time with Warner Music, home to huge collection of tracks from some of the world’s biggest artists.

Adding Warner to the mix now gives Facebook the capacity to use almost every song you’ve ever heard, which will help The Social Network broaden its appeal, and likely build new music options within its platform.
    This is a big deal, because part of the problem with amateur video content is that it’s generally not that interesting. Adding a soundtrack from your favorite artist can help improve this, while it’ll also mean that Facebook no longer needs to take down videos where such content is playing in the background, enabling more freedom of expression on the platform.

*Rumors are also circulating that Facebook may be looking to build its own, Spotify-like music streaming service, which would link in with reports that the company’s also set to launch its first smart speaker device later this year.*

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks
    This week’s sleek, sexy and minimal hack client design will wow you in an instant. Its another Counter-Strike: Global Offensive hack you will love. It has hacks which range from aim assist to visual hacks you need to know where you enemy is before they even realise where you are. There is also a great demonstration video on the hack thread itself showing you exactly what it’s about. While this video, combined with its great music might make you want to hope on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and hack like there’s no tomorrow, be aware that Steam and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive monitor their games to find cheaters. Cheating might be fun but it does always come with consequences. You may receive a VAC ban which could result in the inability to play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive anymore unless you re-buy the game with a different account. Be careful and aware of game updates and updates to the client. As always, happy hacking.

Thread

Sex Doll Company Overwhelmed With Job Applications
    Leading sex doll manufacturer "Silicon Sex World" has been overwhelmed with applications for there new job opening to test there products.
    Whoever gets this job will be paid $55K a year to sleep with sex dolls and write feedback about their experience, And you get to work at home. Due to the overwhelming amount of responses the company is not accepting anymore applications. Silicon Sex World currently offers a wide range of sex dolls in all shapes and sizes, starting at 4-foot-8 up to 5-foot-6. Customers can choose from a wide range of body types, including chubby, fat, curvy, thin or pregnant, and they even have a sex doll Configurator so you can customize your doll to your liking. Prices range from $1503-$5795.

Science teacher fed live puppy to turtle
    An Idaho science teacher is under investigation after allegedly feeding a live puppy to a snapping turtle in front of students at his school. An animal rights activist, Jill Parrish, filed a police report last week after hearing that the teacher, Robert Crosland, who works in Preston, a small city near the Utah border, fed the puppy to the reptile as students looked on, according to local media. "What I have learned in the last four days is disgusting. It is sick. It is sick," Parrish told Salt Lake City TV station KSTU. "Allowing children to watch an innocent baby puppy scream because it is being fed to an animal. That is violence. That is not OK," Parrish added. The animal reportedly was terminally ill. Este Hull, a 7th-grade student at Preston Junior High, told the station that Crosland usually fed mice or birds to his menagerie of animals, which also include snakes. “I feel a little bit better that it was a puppy that was going to die, not just a healthy puppy," she said. Parents Annette Salvesen and Julie Johnson told KSTU that Crosland is the best science teacher at the school.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • Bobby
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • NYCVN
      • WeakHands
    • Media News
      • Ahmad
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Dildo
    • Freelancers
      • aku
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • kiwi5
    Last edited by Hova; 03-14-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (03-13-2018),Gravity (03-14-2018),Schuba (03-13-2018),WeakHands (03-14-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Great article, I actually wanted PSG to beat Real Madrid, but it is whatever real madrid are just unstoppable. and PSG always choke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Snapple Facts: A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
    sounds like a better fact to impress the ladies with than saying mitochondria is the powerhouse of a cell, thanks
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    No one is going to talk about the fact that hova typed February instead of march ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Don't forget to get hyped for Raple Realms!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    No one is going to talk about the fact that hova typed February instead of march ?
    i noticed haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    Need new editors lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can't wait for the advancements for the Xbox one X. Great job again News Team!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good job guys!

CR7 is the king of the Champions League!!!!!!
    Selling my BTC for your PAYPAL

My rate is 20% or 15% (depends amount)

Add me on IM

Thanks
    tiny news

x )

good job

Thanks
    Great forum and stories are great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Wink Hello!!!

Can I ask something?? How can I download some cheats here? NEWBIE HERE!!! Thanks!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Keep up the good work, also sorry that I am not able to take any request right now. The laptop hopefully should be shipping back next tuesday. :/
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."