Unban Appeal - TheFlawLess!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Unban Appeal - TheFlawLess!
I have been providing BTC/ ETH exchanging services for around 1 and a half year here on MPGH. It was just like a couple of days ago, I was making a deal with the user @Raffia. He was going to give me BTC, the chat was ongoing but as I was pretty tired and sleepy, I slept (didn't take the BTC) (it was way past midnight). Now when I woke up after some hours, I see there is a message, "Hey , do you have btc for sell ? I overpay 5%" sent from my S.kype account to a lot of people that were showing in the recent chats. I panicked and instantly started messaging to a lot of people that, "My S.kype has been hacked, do not deal. ". But it was a bit too late. The scammer (RATer) had already got BTC off some people. Soon after I discovered that I've been banned on MPGH, followed by two scam reports against me. I went through the S.kype chats and came to know that there were 4 people in total that were the unlucky victims. I have been contacting them, and we have been discussing about this matter. Since I am the well-established BTC SELLER/BUYER here, I won't compromise my reputation for this. I have talked to the victims, and we have agreed that I'll pay them out of my own pocket. One of these 4 was generous enough to spare me, all of the guys have been really cooperative and helping as well. So I need to get this resolved ASAP.

===>IMPORTANT: My threads have been taken down/deleted, would I get my threads back as they were, after I cover up for the victims, of course? Is it possible? I have had the BTC sales thread full of vouches (46+ pages), I can't afford to lose it.

TLDR: I got ratted, my S.kype and MPGH accounts were used to get BTC off people which lead me to the BAN. I'm covering up for the victims, I'll need my services threads back as they were.





By deep investigation, I came to know all the story how and when this RAT thing started. I have all the stuff if anyone is needing it.
EDIT: @Jacky was contacted by the same guy which we both just discovered. Luckily he survived his BS.

The guys I need to cover up for: @Raffia $120 @Thompiss $75 @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 $41

The generous guy: https://prntscr.com/jt2ty6ⓘ

And for this all, I DEEPLY apologize and will make sure that none of this happens again ever. I have been in this business for years, none of this happened.

@Smoke @Copperhorse @Shadow @Hero @Psychotic @Hova
PROOF OF BEING RATTED AND UNKNOWN ACCESS ATTEMPT TO MY EMAIL ARE ATTACHED.
I need TheFlawLess to pay me back $41.00 as compensation (60%) of the lost amount
I was one of the victims to TheFlawLess being hacked and I’ve been speaking to him regarding this since then. We’ve came to discover that his PC was hacked via a RAT (remote access tool) where an unknown party took control of his PC and thus gained access to his S.kype and MPGH accounts.
I’ve given him tips to prevent this from happening again and I believe that this user has smartened up and isn’t a threat to MPGH or our community.

We’ve agreed to accept equal responsibility for this, thus he’ll be refunding me 50% of the $150 that was scammed from me ($75), I believe 2 of the other 3 users have arranged similar deals with him, while 1 of them has decided to not take any payment, whatsoever.

I’m completely okay with this user returning to the site, so long as myself and the other effected users get the refunds which were promised to them. I believe that he has good intentions and plans on following through with his promises to us. He does have a long well-standing reputation here, as well as on other forums and he truly doesn’t seem like the type to do this. It’s in my opinion that this users PC was compromised and that he didn’t carry out any of these transactions himself and is making every effort to resolve it.
The user has cleaned his PC and followed all advice given to him, including changing his password on everything and checking to see if anything was changed (security questions, phone numbers, etc). I’m willing to vouch for him

I’d also like to add that he should be given a reasonable timeline to follow through with our arranged deals of 50% payback (1 week? or so should be plenty of time). Thanks!
I need to TheFlawless to pay me back $120 (%50) of the lost amount.
User got baited into a site called *************.com

If anyone tells you to login that site

Immediately block
Bumping on behalf of this user
@Dave84311 Can you have a look here mate? It's been 2 days, and still no response from any mod. The mods are actively responding to other threads. Would like it resolved ASAP. TY!
Did you pay back the people you owe money to?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Did you pay back the people you owe money to?
Thank you for replying, Dave.
Not yet, I am/was waiting for a mod to reply on this situation. As I need an answer for this which I've stated above : "My threads have been taken down/deleted, would I get my threads back as they were, after I cover up for the victims, of course? Is it possible? I have had the BTC sales thread full of vouches (46+ pages), I can't afford to lose it."
Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlawLessTemp View Post
Thank you for replying, Dave.
Not yet, I am/was waiting for a mod to reply on this situation. As I need an answer for this which I've stated above : "My threads have been taken down/deleted, would I get my threads back as they were, after I cover up for the victims, of course? Is it possible? I have had the BTC sales thread full of vouches (46+ pages), I can't afford to lose it."
Thank you!
I need an answer to this question, buddy. I would highly appreciate it if you can check it for me, so that I may start covering up for the guys. I'm mentioning you, since you're the only one that replied quick. @Dave84311 (TheFlawLess is the username you might want to check)
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlawLessTemp View Post
Thank you for replying, Dave.
Not yet, I am/was waiting for a mod to reply on this situation. As I need an answer for this which I've stated above : "My threads have been taken down/deleted, would I get my threads back as they were, after I cover up for the victims, of course? Is it possible? I have had the BTC sales thread full of vouches (46+ pages), I can't afford to lose it."
Thank you!
Yes if this situation was rectified and the scam was paid back then your account would be restored as well as any threads that you wish to reopen.
In cases like this if the scammer is a mass scammer or took a very long hiatus before resolving, users would then be marketplace banned. As far as I can see, this has been quickly attended to in an effort to be unbanned.


Rectify this, have the people post that they have been paid back and you'll be unbanned.
I was refunded for the issue with FlawLess,

my issue has been resolved
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post
I was refunded for the issue with FlawLess,

my issue has been resolved
Thanks buddy for the fast response. The other two guys should be paid as soon as I have some deals with my customer(s).
I was refunded the amount agreed upon ($75) by the user.

My issue has been resolved
Quote Originally Posted by Thompiss View Post
I was refunded the amount agreed upon ($75) by the user.

My issue has been resolved
Thanks man for being cooperative and all. Only @Raffia left to be paid, which soon be soon. Waiting for him to respond.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?