Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 208th Edition

208th Edition - June 21st, 2018

- MPGH is in need of a GTA Minion and a Programming Minion. If you're interested and met the requirements, please visit here for GTA Minion applications and here for Programming Minion applications to apply!
    - The Game Hacking team is coming back. If you are interested in making some private MPGH cheats, please apply here!

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Eoch
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Nyaro
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

17 Dead In Caracas Club Stampede

Recent news regarding the Caracas club stampede has dismayed every one, as the unfortunate event has left 17 people dead. The stampede occurred at a nightclub in Caracas, the capital of Venezuela. The news was confirmed by Nestor Reverol, the Interior Minister of Venezuela.

Sources have revealed that a tear gas canister initiated the recent stampede during a brawl that happened at the nightclub. People were there at the club, as they were celebrating the end of school. The event has left many people dead and most of the people dead were minors.

It has also been confirmed by the minister that 7 people have already been arrested due to the event. These 7 people were suspected to have had set off the brawl. The deadly stampede occurred at Club Los Cotorros, located in El Paraiso, situated in the Western Caracas district.

What actually happened and what has been confirmed is that a tear gas canister detonated because of a fight between some people during the early hours of Saturday. After the detonation occurred, 500 people rushed to the exit and due to this, 17 people lost their lives.

Two people who have been detained so far are minors. The owner of the club has also been taken into custody and has been detained because he failed to prevent weapons from being used in a nightclub.

While speaking about the recent unfortunate event, Darvinson Rojas, a journalist, said that the majority of the people who lost their lives were aged between 16-20 years of age. Some of the people who died lost their lives due to asphyxiation. On the other hand, other people who lost their lives were because of injuries that they sustained when people were trying to leave the room and the explosive detonated.

The event also left many people injured. At that time, five people were hurt and taken to the hospital for medical care. One of them was seriously injured and is being treated in hospital.

[SPOILER=Sources]

Apple
    Hey guys! I know this is off format and unconventional for this thread. But I just wanna talk about Apple. I myself have owned and used apple products. They were okay but always easily broke expensive to fix and just wasn't worth it for the price. The iPhone X is $999.00 from apple for the basic version. The motherboard and other spec parts aren't even the best or up-to-date. Only the newer phones have the best version of OS running and such and such. And Apple even slows down previous phone's by updating there OS for there next phone or the current project. For that same price you can find phones way more astonishing. I myself just picked up the Google Pixel 2XL not trying to brand or market towards android but it's an amazing phone. I got it through my carrier if anyone was wondering. Or the OnePlus 6/ 6+ are beyond outstanding in my eyes. I won't waste my time comparing these phones specs here you can find the sheets else where or just do it yourself at home!

Xxxtentacion dies at 20
    Rapper Xxxtentacion was shot and killed during a robbery on Monday (June 18th) morning. X, whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy, was leaving a motorsport shop around 4pm when a dark SUV pulled up and 2 men shot and killed him. Onfroy was awaiting judgement for his domestic abuse case involving his pregnant girlfriend. He was previously on house arrest for other charges. Many artists and fans took to Twitter following the tragic incidents voicing their inspiration and sorrow. Onfroy had gained success in his music career, "His latest album "?" premiered at No. 1 when it was released in March, according to Billboard's website. The album's single "Sad!" peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 and spent 15 weeks on the charts, according to Billboard. "

source

Smartphone shipments declined for the first time in 2017
    Ever since the smartphones came out around the 90's it has been growing like a tornado sweeping up world in it's growing popularity and it's still growing today right? Well the shipping data says otherwise, Mary Meeker’s who is a venture capitalist reported that after tailing up the annual Internet Trends report, it did show that instead of smartphone shipping numbers growing it has actually declined instead. However, for people who keep annual reports like this it's no surprise to them because smartphone numbers haven't actually grown in a while, they just haven't declined -until now-. With the growing prices of smartphone and users throughout the world all basically having a model of smartphone there is no real reason for users to go out in the world and purchase a phone. It doesn't help that smartphone keep getting more and more expensive as the years go by. So unless there is a big change in the smartphone market other than "better" specs the decline will keep happening until it reaches a stabilization point.

World Cup 2018: Why Cristiano Ronaldo delivered his most complete tournament display in Spain thriller

It was, you might say, a day of two halves for Cristiano Ronaldo. After the early controversy of the verdict of his Spanish tax case, the Portuguese then proved properly taxing for the Spanish national team, as he gave what was probably his most complete ever tournament performance. That was not just about the goals, or the records. In fact, if you wanted to really be pedantic, you could say this was a rare game when an element of every strike was gifted to him. The first was a penalty, albeit one he won. The second was a sensational David De Gea error, albeit from a relatively powerful but easy-to-save shot. The third, well… that was something else.

This was a great World Cup free-kick to go with those hit by Zico, David Beckham and Ronaldinho. It was also a great World Cup performance to go with any of the competition’s really historic legends, something that is important to the Portuguese’s legacy, not least for the fact it was also a much more vintage Ronaldo performance. What really stood out with Ronaldo beyond the scoring was the speed and power to his game. This wasn’t the player who has been forced to restrict himself to the box to conserve his energy, as in pretty much all of his tournaments since the disappointing 2010. This was more like the fulminating force of nature that got him into player-of-the-tournament teams as a youngster, with the way he ran from deep. He scored the spot-kick, of course he did, but he was also doing so much more. That was why this was probably his most complete tournament performance, fittingly on his record-breaking tournament performance. Ronaldo showed the intimidating power of his early days at Euro 2004 and 2006, but combined it with the really peak barely-believable number of goals of his prime, as well as the definitively decisive clutch scoring of the Euro 2012 semi-final against Wales – and this against a proper power. And this at 33, completing quite a day. Ronaldo showed it all, and shows he still has it all, for this most complete of displays.

SIUUUUUU!!!

Germany 0-1 Mexico: World Cup holders suffer shock loss in Group F opener

Germany's defence of the World Cup started with defeat as Mexico secured a pulsating 1-0 victory in Moscow on Sunday. Hirving Lozano finished off a flowing counter-attack with a low close-range strike in the first half to put his team in command of Group F and settle a thriller at the Luzhniki Stadium. Germany have only ever lost the opening match of a World Cup once before - to Algeria in 1982 - and must now bounce back against Sweden and South Korea if they are to reach the knock-out stages.
    After wasting a handful of first-half chances while living dangerously in their own half, Hirving Lozano's 35th-minute strike on the break proved just reward. Germany pressed in the second half but struggled to find the target.
    When they did score through Lozano, seismologists in Mexico recorded an earthquake as fans celebrated.

“I want to dedicate this great result to all the Mexican fans who made the journey out here, to people behind the scenes and to all the people who supported us,” said Coach Juan Carlos Osorio, a Colombian who has lived much of his adult life in the United States.

The channel, known as BeoutQ, has been described as a "pirate" station and Fifa says that it has not given it the rights to broadcast any of the tournament. But it is continuing to show all 64 matches in Saudi Arabia, despite being warned not to.

The TV station appears to be the result of a major diplomatic fallout between Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which has led to the tournament not being officially broadcast in the former country, despite its team having qualified. Matches should have been shown on Doha-based beIN Sports – but after a trade ban between the two countries, fans in Saudi Arabia are not able to watch that channel.
    BeIN media is reported to have lost some 40 per cent of its subscriber base as a result of losing the roughly 900,000 customers it had in Saudi Arabia.

Pirate for life

Totally Accurate Battlegrounds
    This newly released game Totally Accurate Battlegrounds just came out; and with every new released game comes hacks that give us even more joy through dominating all our matches. It's time we feature a new member to this site, IDontReallyKnowEither has just released a very popular hack with more than a dozen features including No Recoil, No Weapon Shake, No Spread, Infinite Ammo, Rapid Fire and many more crazy, game-breaking features allowing you to win all your matches. Player and Pickup ESP are both customizable for as close or as far as you want it to show to reduce clutter or be able to show everything on the map if that's not a bother to you. Damage multiplier is also customizable for those who want to twice the amount or instant kill everything in sight. At the time of release, this hack shows that it features God Mode and Kill All but both features have been disabled for user safety because as we all know hacking comes at a risk, even though these features will make you unstoppable we must also remember that hacking will raise suspicion onto you so always be careful if you want to stay unbanned. Make sure to check the Thread for the latest news and updates.

Thread

Man on drugs found wearing bra, carrying sack of potatoes to hotel
    We recently had a thread talking about drugs here on MPGH, and this is what drugs can make you do to people.
    Cops in Eastleigh, England arrested a man earlier this week after what they described as a “bizarre” series of events following a five-day drug bender with friends. According to the Daily Echo, 30-year-old James Johnson was found sporting a woman’s bra over his shirt while carrying a sack of potatoes as he entered a Travelodge in Eastleigh. cops found a large variety of drugs in his hotel room, which included ecstasy, 5-MAPB (a designer narcotic similar to MDMA), and 2C-B (a psychedelic drug). Police also discovered the bathtub was full of potatos. The man was originally discovered when police received a call about the smell of weed. James Johnson was sentenced to 18 months of community service, with a nine-month stint in rehab.

Woman Collects Lottery Money in Emoji Mask
    Known only as N. Gray, the woman wore an eye-catching winking-face emoji mask as she collected the $180,900,000 prize won in the Supreme Ventures Super Lotto draw. According to The Jamaica Star, she had used the disguise in response to rampant crime in the country. Simone Clarke-Cooper, the lottery organiser's assistant vice-president of group corporate communications, told the newspaper that previous winners have resorted to disguises to protect themselves."Unfortunately, Jamaica is not like other markets," she said. "In other markets, they don't necessarily do it, but here I think they opt to do it to keep themselves safe. Ms Gray is reportedly planning to invest in a community centre after clearing her debts. She told The Gleaner newspaper: "I am elated, because I was drowning in debt.

[/LIST][/LIST]
    Last edited by Hova; 06-22-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (06-27-2018),Schuba (06-23-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If I ever win the lottery I am going to accept it in the egg plant emoji...

Thanks
    rip x .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    So sad to hear about Caracas news. Its huge loss when ppl loss someone forever.
    GOD give them strength.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yo 209th edition hello?