Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

One Punch Man S2

Thoughts and discussion about season 2 thus far?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    It's following the manga very well so far, however, it looks like shit. Unlike season one where it's actually worth watching the anime over reading the manga (because of how well it's animated), the same cannot be said about season two so far.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
    It's following the manga very well so far, however, it looks like shit. Unlike season one where it's actually worth watching the anime over reading the manga (because of how well it's animated), the same cannot be said about season two so far.
    I did not think that the fights were very spectacular either. I was honestly expecting a lot more from Garou.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    There are some fights im excited to see animated, still not worth watching over reading though.

Thanks
    But for casual plebs i fuck with it

Thanks
    its nice
    okay for me i guess

Thanks
    I like the contrast between the villain and the hero in this season.
    Saitama is all powerful and can kill anything in one punch. He is so bored of life, and his emotions are dulled, he can't feel anything or get excited anymore.
    Garou is a powerful man, but he is not all powerful. He gets beaten up half to death when he fights against S-rank heroes, but he frigging loves it. He proclaims that he is happy about the learning experience, and he is happy that he still has room to grow. He has so much drive and passion.

Garou is basically what Saitama wants to be

Thanks
    I was very surprised after watching the first season and really liked it. Season 2 looks not so good so far, but i will still watch it.

Thanks
    I think I would be slightly more forgiving had it not been for the insanely good first season of One Punch Man. Regardless, I do enjoy season 2 because of the story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    It's still good , but I was watching for the 60 FPS battles which now seem to be lacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The end of the last episodes was really really bad, from the cut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Bro the animation in season 2 has been one the best I've ever seen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by zemozdkz1 View Post
    I like the contrast between the villain and the hero in this season.
    Saitama is all powerful and can kill anything in one punch. He is so bored of life, and his emotions are dulled, he can't feel anything or get excited anymore.
    Garou is a powerful man, but he is not all powerful. He gets beaten up half to death when he fights against S-rank heroes, but he frigging loves it. He proclaims that he is happy about the learning experience, and he is happy that he still has room to grow. He has so much drive and passion.

Garou is basically what Saitama wants to be
    That's a nice perspective, I also like the thought process behind Garou wanting to be a monster, in his own way he is actually fighting for the weak. Was disappointed with how abruptly it ends, I have not read the manga, I was expecting to get a clash between Saitama and Garou or at least some more clarity behind certain aspects that were portrayed this season. Any idea when there will be a third season?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

That's a nice perspective, I also like the thought process behind Garou wanting to be a monster, in his own way he is actually fighting for the weak. Was disappointed with how abruptly it ends, I have not read the manga, I was expecting to get a clash between Saitama and Garou or at least some more clarity behind certain aspects that were portrayed this season. Any idea when there will be a third season?
    Agree with you there as well. Garou is not bad at in my opinion, he just wanted for everyone to be equal.Remember the 10th or 11th episode where he defended that kid and was disappointed when the kid was afraid of him, he then realized that it was natural for he is pursuing the monster way. He is such a sad character in my opinion and many can be learned from him. I agree with you, the ending of s2 was disappointing and left us hanging. Got no information regarding s3 as well, sorry

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne250 View Post
    Agree with you there as well. Garou is not bad at in my opinion, he just wanted for everyone to be equal.Remember the 10th or 11th episode where he defended that kid and was disappointed when the kid was afraid of him, he then realized that it was natural for he is pursuing the monster way. He is such a sad character in my opinion and many can be learned from him. I agree with you, the ending of s2 was disappointing and left us hanging. Got no information regarding s3 as well, sorry
    ًWhile he is a sad character and it's natural for us to cheer for him since he's the underdog, he's still at the end of the day the bad guy. I understand that he didn't want to join the monster league, but his actions still put innocent people's lives in danger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast