Auto unban, Flengo that was not necessary

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Auto unban, Flengo that was not necessary
Firstly, I wasn't online and didn't know he posted a scam report. He opened the chargeback on May 17, before posting the scam report.

Chargeback on may 17:
https://prnt.sc/ou1cn5ⓘ

scam report on may 18:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1450244

I saw a dispute on paypal and responded. i didnt even know about this scam report until weeks after.

since when is it protocol to chargeback then open a scam report? the process is scam report, then you either refund the money or not. He's in the wrong for opening the chargeback before the scam report.

its not like I knew about the report and tried to win the chargeback, i just saw some random guy chargeback me..

previous ban appeal: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1463162
I do not remember the date when the chargeback was initiated however in the events that they are done so before a report is dealt with, we usually ensure that the process is halted until the report has been dealt with. From OP's post in the scam report it is pretty clear why he initiated a chargeback.



Your comment was well past the time the report was made and you were banned, so if you had intentions of resolving it you would have done so at that time itself.
@Flengo
I find it hard to believe being a seller on MPGH and receiving something like that, you don't think that someone (even outside of MPGH) opened a scam report against you.

Getting your ban lifted for scamming is a privilege. Most of the time they are for mistakes, people understanding they were wrong, apologetic, etc.

You want to get your ban lifted after you failed to keep the money. I don't think you deserve it.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us