Thanks

Ban Appeal: AzzyG

Hey.
    I got banned on @AzzyG for selling an eBook that wasn't allowed. I had opened a thread on both the League of Legends Marketplace and in the eBook marketplace. The ebook marketplace thread did not get approved, but the thread I had in the League of Legends marketplace had been up for 4 weeks, until it got its first customer. I sold the eBook to the customer, after some struggles, and it seemed to be outdated so I issued a refund. I then saw @Time 's post where he said that everything was resolved so I chose not to sell the ebook anymore as it would just cause more trouble and as Time said that I shouldn't be allowed to sell it in the League of Legends section either. The reason to why I sold it in the first place was that my thead had been up for 4 weeks as I said earlier and no staff in the LoL section had told me anything about it or asked me the ebook to approve it.

I would not sell the ebook again and I do not understand why I got banned as I resolved everything with the buyer.

Please look into this.
    Best Regards,
    Jimmie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Your e-book was denied in the marketplace yet you made a thread in the league section, granted it went unnoticed but you knew what you were upto. The buyer as well stressed to me that you wanted to sell the e-book rather than refunding after it was known that you aren't allowed to sell it, I also made it clear to you that you are not allowed to send him the e-book, at least this is not a permanent ban.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Your e-book was denied in the marketplace yet you made a thread in the league section, granted it went unnoticed but you knew what you were upto. The buyer as well stressed to me that you wanted to sell the e-book rather than refunding after it was known that you aren't allowed to sell it, I also made it clear to you that you are not allowed to send him the e-book, at least this is not a permanent ban.
    I opened both the threads at the same time brother. I didn't open a thread in the league section just because the one in the marketplace got denied. For the buyer. I didn't tell him to buy the ebook instead of letting me refund him. I gave him 2 options, I asked if he wanted the refund as his money hit my account or if he still wanted the ebook. He told me that he wanted the ebook if I would provide support on how to use the method (he did this knowing that it got denied) so I though why not. If he still wants it why would I say no so I sent him the ebook and after some troubleshooting we came to an conclusion that the method was updated so instead I just provided a full refund.

I would be fine with refunding him after his money hit my paypal but if he chose the ebook instead, why would I refund? He chose it dispate of everything you had told him. I don't think that this temporary suspension is fair as I got customers waiting for me with my refunding service. If the buyer can provide some screenshots that shows the situation it would also be appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

@ @eroc140
    Can you share your opinions on the ban and on what Time is saying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmiecoolrotmg View Post
    I opened both the threads at the same time brother. I didn't open a thread in the league section just because the one in the marketplace got denied. For the buyer. I didn't tell him to buy the ebook instead of letting me refund him. I gave him 2 options, I asked if he wanted the refund as his money hit my account or if he still wanted the ebook. He told me that he wanted the ebook if I would provide support on how to use the method (he did this knowing that it got denied) so I though why not. If he still wants it why would I say no so I sent him the ebook and after some troubleshooting we came to an conclusion that the method was updated so instead I just provided a full refund.

I would be fine with refunding him after his money hit my paypal but if he chose the ebook instead, why would I refund? He chose it dispate of everything you had told him. I don't think that this temporary suspension is fair as I got customers waiting for me with my refunding service. If the buyer can provide some screenshots that shows the situation it would also be appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

@ @eroc140
    Can you share your opinions on the ban and on what Time is saying
    I understand what you mean by not intentionally making the thread however everything happening so far is only due to the rules, you should have not sent the e-book even if the user asked for it as I made it clear to you, the 2 weeks ban is only because you resolved whatever the issue was. Upto @Flengo regarding the ban duration, but as I said none of this would have happened if you had just taken some time to read the rules in place for respective sections you wanted to participate in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Reduced to 1 week, but was pretty lenient as it is.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010